View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Haha Whoops

Rate this Entry
Had a shift that got me off at midnight tonight, I go home and go into my bathroom to change out of my work clothes and there sits an M4 on my floor. Unused of course, thank goodness. Now I am sweating that my roommate may at some point had gone into my room while I was at work and saw it.

I very highly doubt that he did, but a couple times in the past he will go visit my cats. Gahhhhh the not knowing if he knows kills me!

I know that he probably would not care. I just need to be more careful in the future.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I kinda did that, except with a baby bottle instead of a diaper. Hastily threw it under a blanket on the floor before I went home for the weekend, came back and there it was pretty much in plain sight. Nobody has ever said anything so I'm going to pretend it never happened.
    Exactly what I'm going to do, pretend it didn't happen. Now 10 hours later I'm gonna go put that diaper where it belongs.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.