View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

What are the chances.

Rate this Entry
I have just been feeling a little lonely, and like a third wheel every time I hang out with my friends.
I know it is a bit of harder thing to do, but I was just wondering what are the odds of finding a boyfriend that is a AB/DL?
I would love to have an older brother, or daddy type of boyfriend.
Just someone I can share this experience with, and my love with them.
A daddy would be great so when I am just feeling bad he can make it all go away.
Now, I know that a boyfriend of any kind could do that, but I think it would be even better if it were a daddy or older brother ya know?
Call me a broken record, but I just am tired of feeling alone, and like a third wheel.
I know that I would be much happier, and I could make them happy as well.
Just a random thought, and I know it is a rare thing to find.
I think that it is worth the search if we could possibly find each other.
Daddies, siblings, or just a normal boyfriend would be nice. I would spend more time with them than I would feeling like crap most of the time.
Heck at this point I would just settle for a playmate. It would be nice to just hang out with another person, and do well "baby" things.
Again, just some random thoughts from my mind tonight.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hear you on this. I grew up gay and loving diapers during the dark ages(before the internet). I've always said it's a 'double whammy' since there are so few of us in this world. I've met some pretty nice people on diaperbois.com which is a site for gay men who love diapers. Have you tried that site? Guys there can be looking for either relationships or friends.
    i am not gay, or available, but i do admire your courage in posting your actual face pic :-D you're off to a good start, and you'll find someone eventually.

but i'm surprised - you are 19 and hanging out with friends is pretty much what there is to do. you seem to be blending together the idea of hanging out with friends, and the idea of intimate time with a boyfriend. you can't do both of those at the same time. people who try to do that are wrong, and they create the kinds of situations that make it awkward to be a third wheel. otherwise it's just three friends hanging out together and that's not unusual at all.
    Updated 13-Mar-2015 at 13:54 by whisko (whisko typo)

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner
    I hear you on this. I grew up gay and loving diapers during the dark ages(before the internet). I've always said it's a 'double whammy' since there are so few of us in this world. I've met some pretty nice people on diaperbois.com which is a site for gay men who love diapers. Have you tried that site? Guys there can be looking for either relationships or friends.
    Yes, and I actually have an account on there.
    I don't use it to often, because most of the time I feel it is just a bunch of pervs. :/
    This isn't anything against you, but most of the guys on there just don't seem trustworthy.
    That is where I also ran into that older guy from a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by whisko
    i am not gay, or available, but i do admire your courage in posting your actual face pic :-D you're off to a good start, and you'll find someone eventually.

but i'm surprised - you are 19 and hanging out with friends is pretty much what there is to do. you seem to be blending together the idea of hanging out with friends, and the idea of intimate time with a boyfriend. you can't do both of those at the same time. people who try to do that are wrong, and they create the kinds of situations that make it awkward to be a third wheel. otherwise it's just three friends hanging out together and that's not unusual at all.
    I would never make anyone a 3rd wheel. There is a time to be with friends and times to be alone with someone like a boyfriend.
    I know how it sucks to be a 3rd wheel, because that is what I am most of the time.
    My friend will ask me to come along, but spend most of the time around his girlfriend.
    I love to hang out with my friends, but not as a 3rd wheel. It is funny enough you mention the fact I am 19.
    Sadly this is my last day being so. XD But, that shouldn't make a difference in anything right?
    Anyways, Thanks I was just trying give myself a little bit more confidence by posting my picture.
    I figured it would be alright to have at least 1 of myself on my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony1418
    I would never make anyone a 3rd wheel. There is a time to be with friends and times to be alone with someone like a boyfriend.
    I know how it sucks to be a 3rd wheel, because that is what I am most of the time.
    My friend will ask me to come along, but spend most of the time around his girlfriend.
    I love to hang out with my friends, but not as a 3rd wheel. It is funny enough you mention the fact I am 19.
    Sadly this is my last day being so. XD But, that shouldn't make a difference in anything right?
    Anyways, Thanks I was just trying give myself a little bit more confidence by posting my picture.
    I figured it would be alright to have at least 1 of myself on my profile.
    Sorry to hear about your experience with diaperbois. I guess it's like Fetlife or any other site. There's always pervs out there. It's why I like this site so much. The pervs usually get spotted and tossed out pretty quick.
    Yeah, I feel this site is much much much safer than the others I have been on.
    It has much nicer people as well.
    Well I suck at giving advices, but i just can say don't give up and don't let anybody (here comes the cliche) break your heart. you know, after my accident at the age of 13 that left me IC, i've lived many years of darkness and loneliness for many obvious reasons but one of them is that i am gay with a sissy/tg side too and sincerely that secret was making me more and more physically sick. Hopefully, after 10 years, i could finally accept myself for what i am and i'm more than happy with it and guess what? I found the love of my life on this site a year ago and we have plans to move together anytime soon.. or when i get the money to travel about 10000 km to the US x.x lol.. we both are willing to have that ABDL life we always wanted to have and the most important, we trully love each other. so, as i said, don't give up, you'll find the right person for you and needless to say, just be careful, there's a lot of bad people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLFionna
    Well I suck at giving advices, but i just can say don't give up and don't let anybody (here comes the cliche) break your heart. you know, after my accident at the age of 13 that left me IC, i've lived many years of darkness and loneliness for many obvious reasons but one of them is that i am gay with a sissy/tg side too and sincerely that secret was making me more and more physically sick. Hopefully, after 10 years, i could finally accept myself for what i am and i'm more than happy with it and guess what? I found the love of my life on this site a year ago and we have plans to move together anytime soon.. or when i get the money to travel about 10000 km to the US x.x lol.. we both are willing to have that ABDL life we always wanted to have and the most important, we trully love each other. so, as i said, don't give up, you'll find the right person for you and needless to say, just be careful, there's a lot of bad people out there.
    Thank you that was great advice. I am keeping my head up, and my eyes open.
    <3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.