View RSS Feed

Spartan race, and wrestling singlet/jersey.

Rate this Entry
I just thought I'd ramble a little bit here, and I don't really put this content anywhere, but I still kind of want to talk about it. And I haven't made my ABDL twitter account? (anyone here done that?)

Last weekend I did a "sprint" distance spartan race. It was difficult, cool, miserable, and expensive to sign up for. Those guys are raking in the dough, all for a obstacle course in the mud. Our culture sure will do anything to get some risk back in our lives. I saw a guy break his ankle, heard about a broken leg the day before, and last year someone got a spinal cord injury. I don't know why we do this. Ok, I do know, after the race, I felt like what I had done was so neat, I wanted to wear that finisher medal to work. So, now that I'm almost not sore, I'm going to shell out more bucks for the next one. It's like a drug.

I've been searching and searching for the perfect onesie for a while, (the snap crotch undershirt style) And while the "Baby-pants" brand was ok, it wasn't quite small enough, the sleeveless style from xpmedical was a little too tight, and nothing was light enough for a summer undershirt. Someone mentioned wrestling jerseys a few years ago. And although, they are easier to find with shorts rather than a thong (?) on the lower have, it's going to work great. Nylon/spandex blend for quick drying, snug but not too tight, and no having to worry about your shirt being untucked. Anyway, this didn't really warrant a thread, so I'm sticking it here.
Tags: onesie, running

Congratulations man and keep pushing yourself, also Please be careful.
    Updated 11-Mar-2015 at 19:59 by tai
    Nothing wrong with a hard physical challenge. I prefer kinds that aren't as likely to end with physical damage (cycling, swimming, triathlon, cross coutry running...). As for the expense, there's nothing stopping you and your friends from coming up with your own informal versions of self abuse. No trophies or prize money, but the endorphins are the same. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.