View RSS Feed

babyblood

blog update

Rate this Entry
hi to all

so i've put on a diaper today its been a while since i was last padded like 3 or 4 months or so and well the last 3 or 4 months i've had the urge to get padded but i normally shower before i get padded and some times i masturbate in the shower and after i lose that urge is this normal for anyone else and am i just weird lol :P

also being padded today made me feel great as the last few days i've been feeling not myself, and my wife was at work and she messaged me if i was ok i said yeah i am now i've put on one of my diapers and all day today she has been off with me, now she says she is fine with me wearing my diapers but when i do she if off with me is it me or am i reading into this to much ?

also this time my wife is now pregnant after trying for 3 years we finally got there, now her being off with me could that just be her hormones ?

Comments

Up until last week, I hadn't been able to wear diapers in over 4 years (not my choice, health and financial problems kinda prevented it). I just wear because I've been a bedwetter as long as I can recall and got tired of having to change and wash my bed sheets constantly. Weird is a good thing, btw lol Embrace it!

It is a great feeling and such a stress reliever too! For the last week, I've gone to bed and woken up feeling awesome because no more wet sheets and it's just comfy.

Being off with you? Are you saying she's turned off by your diapers? I'm not quite sure I understand...
    when i say off, i mean like in a mood or unhappy with me it only seems to be when i get padded she seems fine when i don't wear my diapers, she wasn't particularly happy with me wearing them again after so long as she finds it weird but she agreed that it was ok if i wear them but to keep it hidden under my clothes and i figured ohh she is warming to the idea and compromising for me witch i do appreciate of coarse and yeah she is also turned off by me wearing diapers

It is a great feeling and such a stress reliever too! For the last week, I've gone to bed and woken up feeling awesome because no more wet sheets and it's just comfy.
    yeah it is an awesome feeling i love it makes me feel good about my self
    Have you been wearing them under your clothes since you got started again? I honestly think in a relationship that there needs to be a middle ground and a compromise, but it has to be from both parties for a relationship to work.
    yeah i have
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.