View RSS Feed

blog starts.

Rate this Entry
I'm 52 now and got into nappies around age 10 or 11. I started with towels as terries were what all mums used back then, plastic pants well they all burst. I guess all ab/dl's at some point wonder what it would be like to be put in a situation where they had to wear nappies and use them. In 2006 I was injured baddly and came round in a spinal injuries ward . I thought I was dreaming it all I woke and tried to move but nothing happened then the nurses and doctors surounded my bed and explained what was happening and broke the news to me. My life as I knew it was about to start again, everything from walking , feeding myself, and going to the toilet.........MORE TO FOLLOW, IF YOU WANT IT.

So are you walking pretty much on your own now? That's a tough thing to overcome and takes a very strong person with a lot of determination and patience to do it.
    life will always involve wheelchairs and helpers for most things i used to take for granted. I'ts funny when I think about it most toddlers go through what I do most days , we both need help dressing, getting food, going to the toilet, reaching things that are too high up to reach. someone to push us about in a chair.bed rails to keep us safe while we sleep. Now I have all this and know lots of people would love what i have now I would give it all up to go back to life before my injuries. Being dependent on diapers/nappies and having someone care for me 24/7 is not quite what i dreamed or thought it would be.
    One thing that annoys me is when people quote a post and make comments about it or a person in it, when they do not have the deciency to first contact the original poster and find out the full facts about the person/ member or others mentioned in their post. okay rant over. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.