View RSS Feed

Pre-Con Excitement

Rate this Entry
So I'm gearing up for my 4th consecutive Pax East convention, which starts tomorrow. I can't wait. My feel for this con is that it's somewhat anime/mmo themed this year since there will be a few mmo companies that will be at the expo hall this year. Also I saw funanimation on the expo map. I'm a little disappointed Riot won't be at PAX this year since there probably won't be any LoL skins given out. However I'm hoping there will be a demo of Dreadnought from Greybox. It seems there will be a few youtube gaming channel stars at this years PAX. Also a few minecraft celebs will be there. I'm thinking about going to the minecraft modding panel since Direwolf20 will be there. As always I plan to get a lot of PAX Swag

In other news, my new footie pjs came in. My first reaction was awwwmygosh! They're so FLUFFY! I got a custom pair from the all in one company. Their pretty basic but I was going for the babyish/little look No butt flap, no hood, no pockets. Just feet and I decided to go with a back zipper. I'm not sure why little kids have the back zipper option but I decided to try it out. For the most part I really like it. I just wished I had someone to help me zip up. I can do it myself but it would be nice to have that extra attention
Here's a picture :3
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150304_201713_small.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	23510

Guess I should wrap this up and go to bed. I got to get up early tomorrow to find parking. I hope there isn't too much traffic with the early morning commute.

Have fun at the con. From what I've seen, it's usually only back zippers for some kids that have a tendency to try to remove it, or their diaper at night. There really isn't many back zipper ones around anymore, unless you get one online. LOL, I've seen family members cut the feet off of the before, so they can turn one around to keep a kid from being able to remove a diaper at night. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.