View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
After a very long four years, I'm finally healthy enough and no longer in the financial crunch where I can wear diapers again and control my bedwetting. I've only been wearing it the past four nights now, its a reusable cloth diaper made extra thick just for me. Every night gets a little easier to sleep, I still wake up once or twice to make sure its still on good and tight (which for Velcro, it holds surprisingly well for my toss n turn style and stays snug too) or if I get too warm and have to kick off a few blankets to get comfy again.

Amazing how I hit rock bottom, was on the verge of losing my home and my possessions but at the brink I found a savior. I don't think we ever stop adjusting in life, particularly in terms of diapers.. ya always want that thing snug and making you feel secure and comfy. Those thick diapers are like sleeping on a cloud, oh so heavenly...

when you said you are no longer in the financial crush you where in did you mean to say you can finally afford to wear diapers again? I am just wondering if that is what you meant? either way I agree with you about how relaxing they can be.
    Exactly what I meant Sorry I didn't make that clear, I don't exactly function at 6 AM! lol.. it was brutal having to wash my sheets every few days without them, that's for sure.
    Yeah I am lucky because I have medicaid (I pay extra to get the better coverage). If it where not for the Medicaid I would most likely have a serious sanitation issue on my hands as because diapers appear to be the best way to manage my incontinence (I get coverage on diapers fyi). In the future since you can afford diapers again I would recommend that you get Northshore Supreme diapers because they appear to be the most cost effective diaper I have seen. A medium actually fits better then what most people think and they do have free samples if you ask. I just figured you would like them because they are relatively cheap as far as diapers go. They are also extremely high performance. Most people don't realize it but they are actually more absorbent they they advertise ironically. here's a link to Northshore by the way
    I greatly appreciate that, accepted. But I actually go reusable because some reason my bladder got screwed up on disposables and actually started relying on them, which actually made day to day life impossible especially when I was at a job where I'd have little to no time for any breaks. I plan on getting 5-6 reusables over the next month or so and since I don't wet every night and just every few, I wouldn't have to worry about wearing out any refastenable tapes and wind up throwing out a perfectly good diaper.
    I wear Dependeco AIO's a lot now for afternoon/evening use. For overnight I wear cloth prefolds. I've worn my AIO's now for over two years. I used wear them for
    overnight until I switched last summer.
    Very nice I'm actually looking at the AIO's over Ebay right now! I'm not a heavy wetter so they might just do it and the designs I'm seeing I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89
    Very nice I'm actually looking at the AIO's over Ebay right now! I'm not a heavy wetter so they might just do it and the designs I'm seeing I really like.

Here's a link to the site
    I can understand why someone would use only reusable actually. I have 6 reusable diapers myself. Yes I just happen to have enough accidents to make using disposables worthwhile because most days I have accidents if I happen to be out and about. But it is a good idea depending on a persons personal needs to use only reusable diapers if they have accidents only on occasion. I just never knew that of course until just now.
    Just bought one from the site. Hope it works well! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.