View RSS Feed

On and off

Rate this Entry
Sorry I haven't really been online much. I don't know what is going on.
I am feeling better, and I think I am actually starting to lose weight.
Bed wetting is still a bit of an issue, but I really don't care anymore.
I figure it is going to happen no matter what so the best to do is stay diapered and forget about it.
Still on the hunt for a job, and still looking to move into my own apartment soon after.
Of course I understand I can't just move without actually having money.
I am also still working on getting my license to be able to get a job, and a car.
Other than all that I am doing better and feeling better. I hope everyone is doing good as well.

I am again sorry I haven't been online in a minute, but I will try to become more active.

It's good to hear the update, BronyPony1418!

Keep on keep'n on...
    Today is my first time back online in quite a while as well. But I'm very glad to hear that you are generally feeling better! That is a great step in the right direction. I hope you continue feeling good
    It's good to hear from you. Keep up the great work. It'll come together.
    I hope so, I would like to actually feel comfortable in my own skin ya know?
    I swear I just bought some new clothes last week.
    The pants I bought last week don't fit me like they used to last week.
    I have pulled them up and up and up and up all freaking day today. :/ I don't know if I am so big I stretched them out, or if I am really losing weight..
    I am hoping it is because I am losing weight. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.