Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heaviest Thickest Diapers

Default Heaviest Thickest Diapers

What is the Thickest and Heaviest Diaper Around?

I am a DL and wear diapers and plastic pants 7/24. I am still on the look out for the HEAVIEST & THICKEST diapers I can find. To date the best I came up with are the Abri-Form X-Plus and also the Bambino Diapers.

The ATN diapers by Tranquility and also Tena's thickest diapers turned out to be rather a dissapointment and light in comparison.

Is there a diaper that I could buy online from within Canada that would be heavier and thicker than all of the rest? I also prefer the plastic coating instead of the fabric coating.

RalphInDiapers

HOW ABoUT YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE WIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and also introduce yourself on the greetings forum.

I like how you're so blunt. Not even caring how overtly weird that was.

Welcome to ADISC.

It's too bad you perceived me as being so blunt. I was simply being direct. If you perceive my question as "overtly weird" than so be it - I guess I'm overtly weird.

Wait a minute...

Let me see how it feels being overtly weird.... OH ... I don't think I feel any different. Well since I don't feel any different being overtly weird, than I guess I'll post the overtly weird response at the risk of being over-ultimatly weird.

Wai a minute...Let me see how it feels being over-ultimatly weird.... OH ... I don't think I feel any different. Well since I don't feel any different being over-ultimatly weird, than I guess I'll post the over-ultimatly weird response at the risk of being utterly over-ultimatly weird.

Wait a minute...lol
    Last edited by RalphInDiapers; 20-Jan-2009 at 01:19.

We're a community site, so we tend to like to get to know people as well as help them with their problems. The former first.

Um, HI Ralph!

*pokepoke* now you !

Your pointing me in the direction os Wiki was a help thank you. Regarding the other poster's remark about introducing myself in the greetings forum....

Although I would still hear what personal preferences others like myself have on diapers they think are the thickest.

Well I am very new at this forum posting activity. I had no ill-intentions and am currently unaware of what protocol is used here. Ofcourse, as pointed out by another poster, I will be most pleased to go to the greetings forum and introduce myself there.

Have a good day and don't let the little things during the run of a day upset you. Life really is much more fun and deserving than that.

the top three are Abena Xplus... Bambino and Dry24/7

you could add extra pampers for a stuffer.. and really take the thickness overboard.

Great! You're looking better already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast