Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaperd around the house

Diaper Lover

Default Diaperd around the house

Hi folks

When you're at home and nobody's around, when you have some 'me time' to wear your nappy's, do you tend to wear just the nappy on its own with no trousers on top so its basically just yourself in a nappy with maybe a t-shirt on top, or do you wear trousers or something else on top of your nappy?.I was just wondering if people prefer for their nappy to hang loose or to be covered when their at home.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Hi folks

When you're at home and nobody's around, when you have some 'me time' to wear your nappy's, do you tend to wear just the nappy on its own with no trousers on top so its basically just yourself in a nappy with maybe a t-shirt on top, or do you wear trousers or something else on top of your nappy?.I was just wondering if people prefer for their nappy to hang loose or to be covered when their at home.
    Sometimes I do wear just a t-shirt and diaper, sometimes I have a onesie on and then there are times I have some sort of shorts or pants over them. It really depends mostly on what type of mood I'm in.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

When no one is home, I am just in a t-shirt and diaper. And I love ever second of it. ;D I can't wait to be able to do that all the time in my own place.

Incontinent

At least to me it does NOT appeal the slightest little bit to run around in just my diapers - even at home.

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    At least to me it does NOT appeal the slightest little bit to run around in just my diapers - even at home.
    Awwwww sad don't know what your missing.

Diaper Lover

Really depends on my mood. Most of the time I'm wearing a onesie or like a pair of short rugby shorts. I'm alone most of the time here but I still don't find myself just running around in my diaper.

Diaper Lover

For me it depends on my mood and what I'm doing.
    Sometimes I enjoy walking around the house/chillin in just my diaper and a t-shirt.
    But sometimes times it's not practical. Like when cleaning the front windows or actual physical construction projects. I redid the backsplash in our house while diapered 70% of the time. Would not have gone well w/out pants.

When I do wear pants at home I like to wear pants that accentuate and enhance the crinkle to remind me I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Awwwww sad don't know what your missing.
    Pretty sure he does. Let's give him a little credit for knowing what he does and doesn't like.

For myself, it depends on what I'm up to. Sometimes it's too chilly for that even if I wanted to and other times I just don't find it appealing. I would say as a rule of thumb, if I'm not wearing trousers, my activities are more ABDL centered. If I'm going about my regular routine while I happen to be diapered, I'm more likely to be dressed normally.

Diaper Lover

Im single, live alone. Sometimes its just the diaper, other times its covered by leggings or spandex tights/leggings, or leotard, occasionally I wear all three.

Diaper Lover

Often wear just a diaper, plastic pants and t-shirt around the house. After a couple good wettings I like to see the heavy diaper hanging low in my smooth, shiny plastic pants. The sight brings back childhood memories.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast