Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 111

Thread: XP Medical Absorbency Plus - Level 4

  1. #21
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

    Default

    What's the length like on them(back to front). Are the low cut like Secure plus/Bambinos. Or they like Abena

  2. #22
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent
    oleman72's Avatar

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    What's the length like on them(back to front). Are the low cut like Secure plus/Bambinos. Or they like Abena
    On the size large they measure 36". When put on they come up over my navel and high in the back.

  3. #23
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

    Default

    Dry 24/7 keeps delaying production of their diapers. So everyone is wanting a good, quality replacement.

  4. #24
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

    Default

    OK so on me, I'm skinny dude Abena m4 goes about an inch above my belly button and stick out my pants in the back about 1 and 1/2 inches
    And Bambinos end right at my belly button and just below about around where normal underwesr would end in the back, so where would s medium in these be?

  5. #25
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent
    oleman72's Avatar

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    OK so on me, I'm skinny dude Abena m4 goes about an inch above my belly button and stick out my pants in the back about 1 and 1/2 inches
    And Bambinos end right at my belly button and just below about around where normal underwesr would end in the back, so where would s medium in these be?
    The medium fits a 28 to 40" waist so you'll probably go swimming in them. So far they haven't published any measurements on the sizes.

  6. #26
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

    Default

    Thanks for the info
    I hate low cut diapers, gives me the feeling I'm not getting full protection. Unfortunately they're out of medium right now

    Any who thanks again

  7. #27
    Adultbaby
    Babyfur
    Pikachu's Avatar

    Default

    I have order the large one i hope it is the right size for me.

  8. #28
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    growlycub's Avatar

    Default

    I ordered a case of the medium level 4's on Wednesday. When I called XP yesterday they said that they weren't going to ship until today.

    Waiting for my UPS notification so that I can intercept it at the UPS office haha.

  9. #29
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

    Default

    *throws Pokèball at you*

    Woot caught one!

  10. #30
    Adultbaby
    Babyfur
    Pikachu's Avatar

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by growlycub View Post
    I ordered a case of the medium level 4's on Wednesday. When I called XP yesterday they said that they weren't going to ship until today.

    Waiting for my UPS notification so that I can intercept it at the UPS office haha.
    Nice. Hope you get it soon then.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2013, 02:31
  2. Does powder decrease absorbency..?
    By Abenalover in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-Nov-2012, 10:53
  3. Two absorbency questions?
    By memorychick in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2012, 18:41
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-Feb-2012, 11:00
  5. absorbency
    By Alucard in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-Jan-2011, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17