Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noise/Crinkle

Adultbaby
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I think the loudest I have ever tried is Dignity ultra shield plus diapers.
    Because THATS not ironic. You have IC? No worries we will shield your dignity...by making it crinkle so loudly EVERYONE knows you are wearing a diaper. They had some brilliant product designers, clearly.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    Because THATS not ironic. You have IC? No worries we will shield your dignity...by making it crinkle so loudly EVERYONE knows you are wearing a diaper. They had some brilliant product designers, clearly.
    You misunderstood... the diapers have dignity. As much shit as they take their dignity is strong.

Diaper Lover

Lille Classic's (green) (I don't know if they're European or just UK) have a very high waistband - goes to half an inch over the belly button - and that crinkles that mad. Other crinkly nappies I've tried - ones that come close to the one I've just mentioned - are the ones with almost shopping-bag-style-plastic wings, these are the Flufsans and the UK Attends Regular Plus Slips - both those are available in the UK but only via the internet.
    Quietest are the Tena Slip Maxi's, they just keep holding their (capital C) shape - holding their shape longer than other brands in comparison as well if you're interested. Shame about the rain today. bringmesunshine

I would say I think Attends are the loudest I've worn.

Little

My vote for loudest goes to Nightingale Extra briefs - I came across them at a thrift store and picked them up just for fun. The noise is like wearing a plastic grocery bag they're so loud. As far as quality/absorbency, I'd put them at the Depends level - definitely a cheap institutional diaper. But they're fun enough when I'm alone.

As for quietest plastic backed, in my experience I'd go with the Molicare Super Plus - soft plastic feel without all the noise.

Diaper Lover

Tranquility ATNs and the Depends Protection With Tabs are both incredibly loud; I don't know which one to say is louder...although the landing pads on Bellissimos are also really noisy if you don't wear something to keep it still....

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    I'd have to say the loudest diaper for me that is currently manufactured would have to be the Attends with waistband. Crinkly goodness. As for the quietest, probably under jams. Those things don't make a peep.
    I will second that the attends are very loud.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

This thread went pretty well!

I'm compiling a list of diapers to try based off of what you guys have said. Thanks for the info guys! :3

Diaper Lover

Hi there
    I am currently in a dual branded Attends and they have a slight reassuring squeak!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12