Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your diaper fantasies?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

My fantasy is more on the dominate side but as strict. I would like to have someone diaper me and keep me on one of those chest leashes all of the time, but not do it in a mean way more of a caring way but still technically forced.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    you know now we want to hear which character?
    I don't know; it could be any character!

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Little

uh there have been alot of things i liked over the course of my life. as a small child i would ask my older brother to grab one of my pullups put it on and wet it before i had to change. i hated dry pullups as a kid they had to be slightly wet when i put them on wheather it be my brother useing it ahead of me or running it under a sink but it had to be soft and warm but still have enough room for me to use it. also as a child i enjoyed pooping in my pullups. i wore pullups all day due to blatter incontinence untill i was 13 but in that time the only times i pooped in a toilet is if my mother forced my to sit on it till i pooped other wise my pants were my bathroom of choice and still are. my adult fantasys are just wearing bambino's 24/7 and stop useing toilets. one thing i never grew out off from childhood is i enjoy and prefer to use the bathroom in my pants

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    Little

My fantasy is to be a little girl at about 5 years old and have a mommy who will love me and take care of me and basically baby me.

Diaper Lover

Just to find a boy who didn't mind that I need to wear a nappy to bed.

More fantasy-ish, to have him put me in it, check me whilst I slept and change me into knickers in the morning

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've had plenty of fantasies before and I don't really share them publicly due to fear of being seen more of a loser then I feel like. Plus its not like most of them can happen since none of us can physically regress.

But my primary fantasy is for people to see and know how I feel when I am regressed. I'll see myself as a 3-4 year old as best as I could but even if I had likely the best girlfriend/wife, friend, etc in the world. They'll still see some 26 year old guy who finds pissing in a diaper to be relaxing, who needs a plush dog to cuddle with in bed, diapered or not and is still scared of the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I've had plenty of fantasies before and I don't really share them publicly due to fear of being seen more of a loser then I feel like. Plus its not like most of them can happen since none of us can physically regress.

But my primary fantasy is for people to see and know how I feel when I am regressed. I'll see myself as a 3-4 year old as best as I could but even if I had likely the best girlfriend/wife, friend, etc in the world. They'll still see some 26 year old guy who finds pissing in a diaper to be relaxing, who needs a plush dog to cuddle with in bed, diapered or not and is still scared of the dark.
    reading this i realize that your basic needs are not so different than any other human i have ever come to know. it makes me wish that i could make safe the darkness for you. but in lieu of that, i hope you don't give up on finding an understanding heart to make safe your inner child.....

Understanding and acceptance.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I have lots! Some of them are things that I actually want to experience, and some are things that are just fun to think about. Things I actually want to experience:

1) Being locked in a cage while wearing a diaper. (I already have experienced an adult-sized crib.)
    2) Being prevented from removing my diaper with puppy mitts.
    3) Wearing a diaper with no pants over it while in an adult environment not primarily for ABDLs, like a leather bar or Folsom Street Fair.

Things I sometimes think I want to experience but probably wouldn't actually enjoy:

4) Having the toilet completely off limits for a long weekend.
    5) Having my "big boy" underwear permanently taken away. I have to wear diapers at night and training pants during the day.
    6) Becoming a bedwetter through hypnosis.

Things that are hot to fantasize about, but that I definitely do not want to happen in real life:

7) Being forbidden from putting on or taking off clothing by myself. This would have the consequence that I cannot use the bathroom and have to wear diapers. It would also mean that I cannot change myself. The rule is enforced even when I at work; my "daddy" or "big brother" has friends in my workplace who can discreetly change me.
    8) Being imprisoned and forced to wear diapers as part of my uniform.
    9) Being captured by slave traders who believe that diaper training is the most effective way of making new slaves docile.

Finally, there is the fantasy that I daydreamed about regularly when I was eleven or twelve years old:

10) Several nations of space aliens are capturing and enslaving young humans. I end up getting captured by a nation of diaper-wearing aliens who make their new slaves wear diapers (not to humiliate them, but to assimilate them to their culture). This is a good outcome because the diaper-wearing aliens are kind, and some of the other nations that might have captured me are cruel in unspecified ways. The diaper-wearing nation is a federation of several alien races which united to defend themselves against the toilet-trained people who have always mocked them. They are now involved in a war against a cruel rival nation. I am enlisted as a foot soldier, and I become a loyal fighter for the people who enslaved me and forced me to wear diapers because I know they are kind and I fear being captured by worse masters.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I have some pretty messed up fantasies, none of which I have seen written about before! Some are the more usual fantasies you would expect from a ABDL, the being nurtured thing.

Although there are specific sub fantasies in that, such as going on holiday with my "mummy" to Cornwall, I really like going for long drives in cars and I always like to think that i'm all safe and strapped into my baby seat enjoy the views they pass by, occasionally stopping for a feed, or a nappy change!

Another one again involves being transported about, this time my transport being a traditional pram (baby carriage) not necessarily a vintage pram but a classic coach built one, like a Silver cross, in my fantasy its dark blue with chrome fittings and a creamy coloured stripe.

I always picture myself as a fairly young infant in more traditional baby clothes, bonnet, romper suit, booties and mittens, or sometimes a big fluffy "pram suit" if it's cold. I

n my fantasy i think it is autumn as I am all bundled up nice and snug in my pram, the hood is up but i can see mummy staring down at me adoringly as she pushes me along, in what seems to be a park, with tree lined avenues, the leaves are all golden and red which is what makes me think it is autumn.

I can see beams of sunlight coming through the trees as the suspension on my pram gently bounces and rocks me about, i can quite easily put myself into this fantasy just by closing my eyes, an I find it very comforting and helps me sleep.

But you really wanted to know about my other fantasies didn't you! well, i did warn you that they are very freaky, one involves being in hell. (I don't even beleive in heaven or hell)

I don't know why as I dont think I am a bad person, but anyway in my hell there are demons, and each demon is assigned to someone, they know all your inner secrets and desires, and they feed of your emotions, whether it is joy, fear, saddness, anything.

So they use their knowledge of your inner self to elicit strong emotional responses so they can feed on them, maybe i think i am being punished for being an AB but dont think i should got to hell for it!

As a demon it can posses many forms and can be a loving caring mother one minute and turn into the stuff of my nightmares the next and when that happens horrible things happen to me but I am not going to go into any more detail than that.

Another rather sick twisted fantasy involves my friends who are not AB's but they know I am a AB and they are excepting of that, I really am lucky in that respect.

In my fantasy, I have gone to visit a lady who has tricked me into thinking she is a mummy but actually she is a very nasty person who tricks people with fetishes and then kidnaps them and does bad things for her own enjoyment.

In this case she has my 2 best friends captured and they are brought to the secret location, they come into my nursery and see me as a baby for the first time, whilst they have seen me in my sleepsuit on several occasions and they must be aware know that I wear nappies most of the time, they have never really seen me "as a baby" because I am usually acting like my normal self just wearing baby clothes!

But on this occasion, I have been instructed that I am to act like a baby at all times and doing anything adult will result in very bad things happening to me and my friends, my friends have also been told this so they understand that I cannot respond to them as an adult, the twisted lady seems to enjoy seeing how people react when forced to engage in there fetishes in front of their friends, and also to see how the friends react.

We are kept trapped for 1 week and I dont know who the experience was worse for, me because I was very uncomfortable and embarrassed about being a baby to my friends, especially using my nappy for poo, remember, I had to act completely like a baby or there would be bad consequences for me and my friends, so I had no choice but to use my nappy.

It must have been unpleasant for my friends to, because they would have been put into a position where they know I have to be a baby and can only interact with them as a baby, so would they just ignore me, or would they treat me as a baby.

What about nappy changes, that would be the most uncomfortable thing for both me and my friends, they could of course choose to neglect me and not change my nappies, but as a baby i would have no choice but to scream and cry when i get uncomfy, how would my friends deal with that and how would it affect our friendship after we are released.

Before they were accepting of it but now because of my fetish they have been forced into a bad scenario they might hate me its all rather messed up isnt it! it seems like i have to extremes in my fantasies, one of being loved and nurtured and feeling all safe and snug, and one of being tortured and abused and having my inner fears exposed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast