Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Bedwetting Solution (for those who want to pee in their sleep)

Diaper Lover

Default Possible Bedwetting Solution (for those who want to pee in their sleep)

Hi Gang,

Say, without really trying, I've had some success with wetting in my sleep. Now, this is something I've wanted to do, but wasn't really trying to do. I'll keep this short and sweet, but would really like feedback if it works for anyone else. It's safe, non-invasive and has worked 2/5 times.

Anyway, what I did was to wear a daytime cloth (flannel, if it matters, which it shouldn't) velcro diaper underneath a large SecureCare X-Plus. I noticed the first time that when I wet, the sensation on my boybits was cooler after a while. And, I know that boys tend to wet when there is a temp change to their genitals. So, my theory is that this method cools the genitals and might facilitate a nighttime wetting.

If anyone else has access to this method, would you try it? I'm sitting at 40% success, which is great when you consider the number of unhealthy ideas for wetting sometimes posted in this forum. Also, I'd like to know about the physics of this. I mean, the cloth seemed to actually cool down my genitals, and that doesn't seem to make sense. Thoughts?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Caretaker

i do not have a problem wetting my diaper when i sleep, but i think it is because i untrained myself by wearing diapers 24/7. but your theory might have something to it, because before i started wearing 24/7 i noticed if i did not wear any clothes to bed and just covered up with a sheet i was more prone to wetting the bed as to going to bed in my pj's and using all of the blankets i did not.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Here people are wanting to bed wet, and I wish I didn't. Even dry nights are not dry any more.
    Ican understand your wanting too, but it is not something you really want to start doing, it may not stop.
    Dealing with wet diapers everyday is not really fun. It does take some of the fun out of being AB/DL.

Diaper Lover

To Kennyrallen, I totally get that, and I mean zero offence...that's why I don't really try to do it. It just happened, and what with what I've read here before about cathing and drinking, I thought I'd provide (possibly) a lower-risk alternative.

Diaper Lover

I trained myself to wet the bed but only when I'm diapered. Going to sleep with a slightly wet diaper I think contributes allot to it. Also drinking a lot of fluids and not getting up when you have to go helps train your body. Wetting a little or just pouring a little water in your diaper helps a lot. I don't know the science behind it but it works for me. You also got to be confident in your diaper that it will work for its intended purpose. You can't be afraid of leaks they will happen. It's all about training your subconscious, it is still awake when you are sleeping so you have to be completely ok with what will and could happen when you wet the bed. Warning tho do not do this all the time if you always wear to bed and end up wetting when you sleep if you don't wear you will still wet. If you do end up wetting the bed all the time even when not diapered I would advise you stop. Bed wetting is not fun if you have no control even tho it might seem like it does just ask anyone on here that bed wets not by choice.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    To Kennyrallen, I totally get that, and I mean zero offence...that's why I don't really try to do it. It just happened, and what with what I've read here before about cathing and drinking, I thought I'd provide (possibly) a lower-risk alternative.
    No offence taken. I have been dealing with it since I was 12. Just one of those things I have learned to deal with. I do understand the wanting to. Earlier in my life I wished I did it more. Need to watch out what I wish for. It was only 1 or 2 times a week back then.

Diaper Lover

Yea, big warning. If you do un-potty train yourself watch out for nights without the diaper.

A few months ago I was hanging out at a friends house who lives around the corner from me and we got nice and drunk. At some point I ended up passed out on there couch and woke up at 7am soaked all the way through the tiny little Goodnight (I wear them often during the day), underwear and jeans. My saving grace was that the couch was leather so it was easy to wipe up and head home without anyone noticing... except one or two of the neighbors who probably saw some mostly drunk guy stumbling home with a big wet spot around his middle. One of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

You've been warned!

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by cesh View Post
    A few months ago I was hanging out at a friends house who lives around the corner from me and we got nice and drunk. At some point I ended up passed out on there couch and woke up at 7am soaked all the way through the tiny little Goodnight
    Well that was probably more the alcohol talking there, but hey, next time remember to pad up thick before a weekend bar binge

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Hey, you could have had a V-8. I read somewhere that tomatoes aggravate the lining of the bladder, so drinking tomato juice or V-8 before sleep might have some wetting affect. Of course, it also has a lot of salt, which helps the cells retain fluid. At some point, they bust loose. For a while my wife insisted I drink V-8 juice at every meal because I wasn't eating my vegetables. Yes, that is a childish thing to do. Anyway, on a couple of occasions, while diapered and not using the bathroom before I went to bed, I did bed wet in my sleep, which was fun for me.

I think I'll have to stop eating my vegetables again...teeheehee.

Little

A few months ago, I was looking for the perfect bedwetting solution. I decided to run an irrigation hose from my automatic lawn sprinkler system to my bedroom. My sprinklers always run when I am asleep.

I guess it was less than perfect. I was wet. My bed was wet. The whole room was wet. Oh well, I least I don't need a shower when I wake.

By the way, does anyone know how to shut the damn thing off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast