Thread: What size would fit me?

Diaper Lover

Default What size would fit me?

Well I am 16 but i really want to continue wearing baby diapers. I dog sat at my neighbors house where they have a young boy about 4. I snuck up to his room to see if there were any diapers i could wear and i found some. They were first generation pull-ups. They felt nice but i want to wear diapers. They did fit me, and if a little bigger, they would be a perfect fit (I have a small waist size). So i was wondering if any of you diaper experts could recommend me a diaper i could use and the size. US brand please as i live in the US.

PS sorry for my first stupid and absurd thread. It was completly uncalled for as i wasnt really considering how others may interpret it. Well i am sorry about that to anyone upset by it. Thanks again.

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

you might want to try Goodnights. or just get regular adult diapers for your 16 year old self

you could also try pampers size 7

Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Dakota he wants a diaper not a pull up he said.

Anyways i would suggest pampers size 7, but you have to have a 28-29 inch waist or smaller for that. If your waist is not that small then I would suggest Depends Maximum Absorbancy size medium (there is no small technically).

Ace
    Diaper Lover

If you could let us know what size waist/hips you are we should be able to offer up suggestions. However, don't get your hopes up on baby diapers unless you are extremely skinny, say under 28inch waist.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    If you could let us know what size waist/hips you are we should be able to offer up suggestions. However, don't get your hopes up on baby diapers unless you are extremely skinny, say under 28inch waist.
    Ok well i just measured myself and i am about 28 1/2 around my waist. So with knowing that what type of diapers can i fit in? I am very skinny lol

Ace
    Diaper Lover

Easiest to buy store brand would be the depend fitted maximum protection. They are among the last plastic backed tape on diapers available at stores. Get the small/medium size. That should work out alright for you.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG
    Caretaker

depends fitted maximum protection, size small/medium, sounds best. Depends are my personal favourite kind, and I recommend them to you.

dprdinky

If you want to try to see if a baby diaper will fit, you could always try the largest size of baby diaper. Make sure they stretch well. Pampers has size 7. Then the other name brand - Luvs and Huggies have up to size 6 Some others may offer a way to get the baby diapers to fit, other than myself. My waist, well it's large so I'm not able to even consider.