Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joined Fetlife! :-) you should too!

Adultbaby

Fetlife is great! My great friends and I run our local ABDL/Little group from that site.

(( ABDL IS A FETISH!)) So, when you tell people that it's not, then expect to be corrected. If you explain how it's not a fetish for YOU, but more of a lifestyle, or coping mechanism, or whatever it is for you, then most people are very accepting.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by WoofWoof View Post
    I finally joined Fetlife! I look forward to adding some of you, especially if you're in my area.

Find me:
    DiaperWoof

^-^

Who else is on Fetlife? Being ABDL, how was your experience using that site?
    I'm on there too! ZooeyLunaBaby

I've been on there for the last year and I actually have a group i hang out with most weekends and do little things together, we play and get diapered and i go to monthly parties on this littles group that are so much fun. Its not until i join Fet that ive made so many little/abdl friends ^_^ in my area alone i have made like 10 friends, the majority of them are my age or around my age, and the ones who are older than me are still very wonderful people

Ive heard people have had bad experiences on FL, but honestly i've not run into any mean people, granted there are some creepos but thats to be expected from any site >_> this site is not without its share of creeps...

Diaper Lover

im there friend me hummm07

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post
    Just playing devils advocate here... People who have diapers as a fetish and not as a lifestyle don't really get to enjoy having a site that is specifically related to the sexual fetish part of it. Fetlife is the closest thing to it. So when people come in and are all killing the sexual vibe, it can be very disconcerting. After all, there are plenty of non sexual websites like Adisc..
    This is actually not entirely true, there are plenty of only-sexual ageplay people on fetlife, the problem is that the majority of them lack basic social skills and post crotch shots, randomly friend people with nice pictures and spend most of their time loving picture by picture, never truly being active, and they always have obvious names like "pampersluvsforever" or "diapersme", and lack uniqueness. I know like 5 people who are 100% sexual and they're really cool people, but the sad truth is that some of the sexual ones let it get to their heads and they go around being creeps and saying strange and incoherent things. There are also a few sites that cater specifically to the sexuality side of it, which i wont put on here because im not sure if im allowed to.. the only thing is that if you're a straight male, you wont find very much on these other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Mixed. People here are also pretty close minded and self-hating at times, but on fetlife it is a lot worse. People on fetlife can be really mean and clicky. If you were to say Your abdl is a lifestyle instead of a fetish expect to be harrassed and possibly banned. I made an account and lurked for a while. I gave up after reading the mean posts.
    I have a FetLife account that is quite open about my ABDL interests. Also have various diaper pictures on my profile. Never had an issue with people being negative towards me and have certainly never been known anyone be banned over it. Don't tend to use the groups much, as they're simply not that active.

Diaper Lover

I'm coolcars on there. I added you woofwoof and others. Anyone can add me if you want .

Usually I'm quick to pick up on sites and whatnot, but I don't really intuitively know how this works. Is it like a dating site?

"A search for “adult baby” resulted in… nothing, nada, zilch. :-("

Edit: So I found some stuff a bit, by ABDL. I'm quite frightened to be honest you guys. So far everything I see looks like something in the earlier scenes of a horror movie. Oh you poorly spelled how badly you wanted to take care of a hot baby girl? Let me get right on that...

Every post here should be titled "I'll love you. To death."

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Usually I'm quick to pick up on sites and whatnot, but I don't really intuitively know how this works. Is it like a dating site?

"A search for “adult baby” resulted in… nothing, nada, zilch. :-("

Edit: So I found some stuff a bit, by ABDL. I'm quite frightened to be honest you guys. So far everything I see looks like something in the earlier scenes of a horror movie. Oh you poorly spelled how badly you wanted to take care of a hot baby girl? Let me get right on that...

Every post here should be titled "I'll love you. To death."
    It seemed to me like if we didn't have a forum and just relied on groups to get things done. It's an odd dynamic but it clearly works for some people.

Diaper Lover

I have found zero benefit from FetLife. It's a nice idea, but it's useless if you're a guy. Every woman is either partnered, not straight or is some guy pretending to be a woman. Plus, the site is full of little cliques where people are self-righteous and look down upon anyone who enjoys a fetish in a way of which they don't approve (some "open-mindedness", huh?). I made a discussion post asking whether anyone had ever spotted a diapered adult in public, and a cadre of goons "flamed" me for several pages. They have a group of ringleaders -- two or three real (for certain) ab/dl women who are pretty good looking and have guys groveling for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12