Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: abu girly diaper

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    in regards to the Cloth-like Cushies I have sent them a e-mail asking them when they will be back in stock and they replied back to me with this:

We are not discontinuing them! We will be re-stocking them, however it will be a few more months before we have them back in stock.

Sorry for the long delay!

- ABU
    ABU baffles me with their ways of business. Their preorders take half a year or more to be fulfilled. When they run out of products, it takes a half a year or more to restock. This is poor business practice. Any business person would order products to keep up with demand AND make sure they have a bit extra stock to prevent losing business due to adventurous sales trends.

Their cloth diapers are never in stock and I was going to try one but every time I checked during several months, they were out of stock. I don't pre-order from them because of their history. If everything sells out before it even makes it to the warehouse, shouldn't they order more or have a second shipment coming?

If I had a product that sold out, I would make more space for it. I would make sure that it would continuously be available, ready for shipment.

If I had my own company, it would succeed because of this. I love Bambino, but they could be more creative with their prints and plastic colors.

Basically it sounds like a lack of capital - typical small-business issue. Without a significant revolving credit line, they'd have to pay for the entire production run out of their available funds, and couldn't be sure of having enough money to pay for another production run until they've sold out the previous run. Couple that with likely long lead times and shipping issues from overseas, and you have a recipe for slow motion. We're not talking a huge market here.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by polarbaby View Post
    Basically it sounds like a lack of capital - typical small-business issue. Without a significant revolving credit line, they'd have to pay for the entire production run out of their available funds, and couldn't be sure of having enough money to pay for another production run until they've sold out the previous run. Couple that with likely long lead times and shipping issues from overseas, and you have a recipe for slow motion. We're not talking a huge market here.
    I totaly agree with that. I haven't bought anything from them and don't plan on it. If members aren't satisfied with them . I would suggest that they request a refund on their orders.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I must be weird or at the least old fashioned. I try to support ABU as much as I can because it is obvious that they struggle to run their very unique buisness venture. I actualy want them to succeed since they cater to a small target market that I am a part of. I've had to sometimes wait for an order or an out of stock product to become availible, and yes it can become irritating at times. However, they have always taken the time to answer me when I question them, and they have gone above and beyond in correcting errors, and product defects when I have had an issue. I talked to them on live support about a week ago about the timing of the new Sissy Diapers that we all await. They said mid-May realisticly. Be patient, unfortunatly patience is seemingly a virtue of the past these days.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

I myself have never had a problem with ABU i get my orders on time and am very pleased i cant wait for my sissy diapers

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze2 View Post
    I must be weird or at the least old fashioned. I try to support ABU as much as I can because it is obvious that they struggle to run their very unique buisness venture. I actualy want them to succeed since they cater to a small target market that I am a part of. I've had to sometimes wait for an order or an out of stock product to become availible, and yes it can become irritating at times. However, they have always taken the time to answer me when I question them, and they have gone above and beyond in correcting errors, and product defects when I have had an issue. I talked to them on live support about a week ago about the timing of the new Sissy Diapers that we all await. They said mid-May realisticly. Be patient, unfortunatly patience is seemingly a virtue of the past these days.
    I don't think that repeatedly extending the release date of an item you have already collected payment for is a respectable business practice in any company. It displays mismanagement to be incapable of meeting customer demands many months after you were expected to deliver. Being a small company who caters to a niche market does not excuse this; if they wish to expand their business, they should be improving response times and restock schedules, rather than getting worse at both aspects. Their current business model is unsustainable, and they have a much better chance of surviving in their market if they improve the availability of their products. If they can't deliver on time, they should at least provide a good reason and frequent updates. If patience is a virtue of the past, then good business practices must be on their way out too.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

yea would love them to make give us a pic and would love if they made it in smalls. Any one know of diaper that are like ABU in smalls.

Diaper Lover

First person o get they're diapers should post a pic here. That would be nice. Waiting on mine too.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    Little

They said they will ship in May but I have to wait until August or September cause I can't risk my parents finding out over the summer.

They posted a decent picture of the actual diaper on a manikin. It's only a frontal shot. It looks like theres a little pink on the frontal wings but when the diaper is taped theres no way to see it. I wonder if theres pink on the back similar to the purple on the cushies?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast