Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been wearing?

Diaper Lover

Default how long have you been wearing?

I've been wearing for 2.5 years now. What about you? Since I've started wearing, I can wet almost in any position. Still have problems wetting while I'm walking, driving, and laying on my stomach.

In earnest? Eighteen years. My interest goes back a good deal further and I even had diapers from time to time as young as 12, but I had to get out on my own to begin to be comfortable with it and so that seems like the most meaningful starting point.

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur
    Caretaker

I've been wearing off and on for about 6 years. Though I wore for bedwetting most of my life (before it stopped)

Well I guess I had a break of about seven or eight years...moms choice potty training you know...and too many wet beds (though i do recall pilfering the odd one of my brothers as a little fella) Then when it occurred to me that I should be doing this....at around 11, I began to craft makeshift diapers of all descriptions....I'd say it's been pretty consistent since then....mostly in secret of course until fairly recently.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Well I guess I had a break of about seven or eight years...moms choice potty training you know...and too many wet beds (though i do recall pilfering the odd one of my brothers as a little fella) Then when it occurred to me that I should be doing this....at around 11, I began to craft makeshift diapers of all descriptions....I'd say it's been pretty consistent since then....mostly in secret of course until fairly recently.
    Same with me except I didn't start pilfering until I was 11 and I never had a bedwetting problem. My grandma thought I did, but really she just slept in late and I couldn't get out of my crib to use the bathroom so I'd wet it and go back to sleep. That lasted til I was 6 and it only happened at her house. If my brothers didn't convince me that I didn't need um I might still be wearing them. Bought my first pack of goodnites at 12-13. made that last almost a whole year surprisingly. Then bought some depends at 14. And have been wearing sporadically ever since.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've been wearing since I was in junior high school. It started when I'd come home from the pool, and I had the urge to pee my bathing suit. It was easy enough to do since it would get washed anyway. I soon moved on to underwear, and the rest became history. I had the first desire to wear diapers, however, when I was 4.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Nearly 20 years for me now of course it was much more infrequent in the beginning.

Diaper Lover

I started back when I was 7 sneaking homemade cloth diapers when I could. At 24 I was on my own and got into disposable baby diapers. While I always managed to wear once in a while It wasn't until my EX left 6 years ago I got into wearing every night. I'm 53 now and getting lonely again so I might need to put the diapers aside for a while. So far my attempts at quitting only resulted in sleepless nights.

Diaper Lover

Since 7 or 8 , when i started wearing my borther's diapers .. And then eventually i learned how to buy and hide it myself .. Get caught several times , through

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

well i started bed wetting at 4 years old wore goodnites til i was 12 years old then for 6 years i went without diapers i was really sad and messed them alot at age 17 i had the money to buy them online and since 17 its been 3 years ive been wearing diapers at night and it feels so good i love wearing my diaper at night it makes me feel safe and worry free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast