Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which situation is more embarrassing?

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Haha everyone seems to think number 2 isn't possible, maybe you got in trouble the day before and didn't believe your Grandma's threat to put you in diapers for a day?
    ^^^ thing is, diaper punishment is only used very rarely... think this is the only known circumstance: Minnesota couple reportedly forces daughter, 12, to shave head, wear diapers over bad grades | Fox News & the folks are in trouble with the law over it... es just a fantasy story for ABDLs, for the most part...

PamperedBottom

Ahhh, i see then. Well, haha i would have defiantly choose 2 over 1.

Diaper Lover

Gamer, what makes you think its illegal? Perhaps while at the school nurse, she/he calls your mom/dad and they say, well, a diaper wouldnt be such a bad idea for the rest of the day. Its extremely and highly unlikely. But i doubt illegal.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Haha everyone seems to think number 2 isn't possible, maybe you got in trouble the day before and didn't believe your Grandma's threat to put you in diapers for a day?
    Or maybe not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    ^^^ thing is, diaper punishment is only used very rarely... think this is the only known circumstance: Minnesota couple reportedly forces daughter, 12, to shave head, wear diapers over bad grades | Fox News & the folks are in trouble with the law over it... es just a fantasy story for ABDLs, for the most part...
    I wouldn't say it is rare, but pretty close to hat for older children. I can speak from personal experience because I was diapered at around 4 or 5 during the day a couple of times because I would not stop wetting the bed.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

Number 1 would -definitely- be more embarrassing for me as I actually had that happen but not under those circumstances.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Thought.

I may or may not have actually been diaper punished before. I can't tell. First off I was 4-5 (would have just turned 5) years old. Well I had an accident, wet my pants at my grandmother's house. Excluding all details which I remember vividly, my mom took my wet pants off, laid me on the floor, and put a diaper on me. I remember just being confused, I didn't argue at all, but I was thinking, "what's her logic, I already peed. It's too late for a diaper...."... I don't think I said much of anything that whole time. Too embarrassed.

Someone brought up diaper punishment and this thread seems active enough... and it's already off on a far enough tangent.

What do you guys think? Was that a diaper punishment? Or did my mom think I was going to pee myself again immediately even though I had been toilet trained for 2-3 years?

Oh and this actually may be more on topic than I thought. My grandma was the one who had the diaper and had saved it from when I used to wear them (grandmas save everything?) and also my sister was there who is 4 years older than me. I don't remember for sure but I think they were both watching my mom put the diaper on me. I don't remember whatsoever what happened later with the diaper, as in wether I used it or not. Probably not.

So yeah this is pretty on topic lmao.

Maybe i'll save the rest of the details for another post (this + everything before getting daip'd).

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by half0mike View Post
    Thought.

I may or may not have actually been diaper punished before. I can't tell. First off I was 4-5 (would have just turned 5) years old. Well I had an accident, wet my pants at my grandmother's house. Excluding all details which I remember vividly, my mom took my wet pants off, laid me on the floor, and put a diaper on me. I remember just being confused, I didn't argue at all, but I was thinking, "what's her logic, I already peed. It's too late for a diaper...."... I don't think I said much of anything that whole time. Too embarrassed.

Someone brought up diaper punishment and this thread seems active enough... and it's already off on a far enough tangent.

What do you guys think? Was that a diaper punishment? Or did my mom think I was going to pee myself again immediately even though I had been toilet trained for 2-3 years?

Oh and this actually may be more on topic than I thought. My grandma was the one who had the diaper and had saved it from when I used to wear them (grandmas save everything?) and also my sister was there who is 4 years older than me. I don't remember for sure but I think they were both watching my mom put the diaper on me. I don't remember whatsoever what happened later with the diaper, as in wether I used it or not. Probably not.

So yeah this is pretty on topic lmao.

Maybe i'll save the rest of the details for another post (this + everything before getting daip'd).
    Hard to tell because we do not have all of the circumstances or your moms feelings at the time. I know mine was a diaper punishment because it was offered to me as a punishment, basically if I don't stop wetting the bed I am going ti be diapered. It also happened during the day and as a result of night issues.

For you, I would say there is a chance that diapers were used because she did not have a change of underwear and she may have also wanted you out of the wet pants. We also don't know if you were accident prone, if she was still pretty open to you wearing diapers because you were still pretty much a baby, and if she was concerned about the trip back home and you having another accident.

Parents are really interesting creatures. My mom would not diaper me for sleep wetting yet I was diapered as a baby because I wet. No good logic here. I was punished during the day with a diaper for something I could not help and that was happening during the night. I can only think now that it would have been far better had she diapered me, not as punishment, but at night for bed. Then I remember another incident from somewhere between 5 and 8 where we were not near a bathroom but we were out, and I had to poop really bad. Both of my parents told me to just go in my pants if I could not hold it because it was going to be a while.

So we really have no idea what your mothers intent was way back then. I suspect it was more a matter of convenience or o deal with anther accident. If you really want to know ask your mom, if it is possible. Tell her that you has a strange memory from back then and then let her know that you want to know if the diapers were for punishment or something else. If she remembers the incident you might get your answer.

Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Definitely the 1st one. Period.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234