Thread: Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany

Diaper Lover

Default Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany

Hey everyone, not sure how many people are aware of the diapers or would like to know more about them, I recently received some of these diapers and can offer so in put if your looking into them.

The Fabine diapers come from a German company, but if you go to the site Fabine Exklusiv Die saugstärkste Windel der Welt and click on the United Kingdom Flag everything gets translated into english, when you contact them they are prompt and usually can answers all your questions.

I personally like the look of these diapers

Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany-img_0391.jpg

Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany-img_0392.jpg

Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany-img_0401.jpg

My only issue with these diapers is the padding in the front, I'm a tall and skinny guy, the front padding in the crotch/leg area makes it very hard to close my legs depending on the diapers position, these diapers have pretty thick padding to begin with, thicker then the ABU Cushies, and are suppose to be one of the most absorbent and best diapers around, I would recommend these diapers to anyone.

Fabine Exclusive diapers from Germany-img_0399.jpg

On a plus note international shipping was extremely fast considering the location they came from, and the website ordering allows you to select neutral packaging as well, great overall experience happy to do business with this company

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

tried em last summer, they hold ALOT, a bit more than I care for, and definitely would win the most loaded diaper contest by weight. last time I got em tho, I waited a month, and were manufactured in Asia

Diaper Lover

Price?

Diaper Lover

I've been toying with getting some for a while (although the ones I'd want are currently out of stock). Seems a little steep price-wise though (particularly after factoring in shipping). Would you say they're worth the cost?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

They also have a christmas variation of fabines.