Thread: Bike riding while wearing

Cushiebabe

Default Bike riding while wearing

I just decided to go biking on the trails near my home, diapered. I think it will make my seat more comfortable and help me relax. I love diapers.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    I just decided to go biking on the trails near my home, diapered. I think it will make my seat more comfortable and help me relax. I love diapers.
    Awesome! You should do another post and tell us how it went

Diaper Lover

Yep the additional padding is nice on the seat, if you're the type that mostly sits while riding. A lot of the more serious riders rarely sit.

I've found there are three issues to keep in mind:

1. chaffing. your inner thighs will be rubbing against your diaper in the crotch area a lot more than when you walk. I'd recommend a diaper with thinner padding and plastic back.

2. sweat. diapers aren't known for their good air circulation, and you will sweat down there a lot more than usual if you are padded. not much you can do about this with disposables, cloth would work better here. Your sweat alone along with the movement will clump up the diaper pretty quickly even if you don't wet it.

3. clumping. you think your disposable diaper clumps NOW when wet? just wait till you've pedaled a few miles in a wet diaper