Thread: Unknown diapers-Cuddle Ups baby diapers/training pants,What do you think?

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur
    Little

Default Unknown diapers-Cuddle Ups baby diapers/training pants,What do you think?

Four people[my mom,her life long friend,my life long friend aunt,and a close friend] knows about about my DL'ness and just a few weeks ago my close friend aunt and me were talking about diapers that she buys for her son and I was wondering about these diapers that the diaper tape has really cute green turtles on their backs and dogs on it while the diaper has prints of sticks,toy balls,hearts and stars on it and the padding is really[I mean REALLY for baby diapers]thick,it looked like what a baby diaper should if you know what I mean.

So I asked and she said they were called Cuddle Ups and she showed me the packaging[box] and...Oh my god,just like the diaper which I allmost fanted out of cuteness,its the most adorable thing I have ever saw...baby animals like baby cows on it[I love animals!!]

So I asked where she got them and she said she got them at Winco for a really cheap price...She wasnt kidding!

size 6/20 diapers for $3.95 and /size 6/60 for $13.45 and they make training pants up to 4t-5t but...sadly,the cuteness goes aways with dumb super heros[go figure...]

I can only use these as booster pads but...What im asking you is have you ever tryed these befor or heard of these before...

Super cheap/cute/and never leaks[literaly]...What do you think?Have you tryed them before like me?

Oh! and you can only buy them at Winco aparntly based on product research...

Sorry about all of this, I had to just get it out what I found lately....

Ill provide links in the double post if you dont know what im talking about.

No,its not called Cuddlz eather.

Im soooo sorry about this,I just had to say it!

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

http://www'bobbischoff.com/cuddle-ups-baby-care/

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

I have worked at winco 2 summers in a row. I even got to stock cuddle ups a few times. They are the cheapest diapers I have ever seen, not that I ever bought them though. The training pants are cute in their own way, but I wouldn't buy them again. What I really like from winco is their "pajama pants" L/XL. $7 a pack and they are really good (for a bedwetting pull up anyway). It was horrible buying them however because I knew everyone that worked there (even had my boss see me buying them once and he turned around and speed away in the opposite direction lol).

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I have worked at winco 2 summers in a row. I even got to stock cuddle ups a few times. They are the cheapest diapers I have ever seen, not that I ever bought them though. The training pants are cute in their own way, but I wouldn't buy them again. What I really like from winco is their "pajama pants" L/XL. $7 a pack and they are really good (for a bedwetting pull up anyway). It was horrible buying them however because I knew everyone that worked there (even had my boss see me buying them once and he turned around and speed away in the opposite direction lol).
    ☆Yeay! Cuddle Ups pal!★

Anyways....

¨pajama pants¨?I never seen any at Winco before but ill look again next month.

The funny thing is I think I know why now since there so cheap after looking on the packaging....¨Made in Mexico¨ as it says on the pack...

I can not beleave the best/cutest/cheapest diapers has allways been made in mexico[lucky people but I get to enjoy your food]

*giggles*I bet your boss was like ¨I dont know anything!¨

That cool!!!Now the secret out!

Diaper Lover

The link isn't working can you try again?