Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've been diapered 24/7 for 6 months now!

as a 24/7 wearer myself, who wears and uses them just like you describe, I must also say congrats mate. I have been wearing for years now so I guess I no longer count milestones. but you have still accomplishes something. eventually though I do believe you will transition into a 'normalcy' with diapers. I did after about a years and a half, and afar that they just became such a normal part of me that I no longer look at them the same way I used to. I'm always fascinated how things so strange to use can become completely normal in time. heres to your next six months!

Smile

Just wanted to add my congratulations!

I've been wearing about 70% of the time for about 6 months, and it is totally great. I went a full day without a nappy yesterday and it felt so weird!

I'd "forget" to go to the loo when I needed to and end up sitting there feeling uncomfortable and wondering why before realising that I'd been "holding it in" for hours, forgetting to associate the feeling with using the loo! I'm just so used to letting go without really thinking about it (although somehow my brain knows when I'm not wearing a nappy and doesn't relax those muscles... but it also doesn't remind me to go to the loo).

I don't know about you, but the "excitement" of wearing a nappy has kind of been replaced by a calm contentment... It almost feels like the novelty has worn off, but when I stop wearing I lose that calm feeling. I'm pretty sure my blood pressure has gone down since I've been in nappies again!

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    My mum knows because I told her some time ago, as does my brother. They're both fine with it. I don't think anyone else who didn't already know has found out as a result of being padded 24/7.
    I live by myself and although I wear when I go out, I haven't worn around friends, so I probably won't tell anyone, but how did you approach telling your mum & brother? And don't they think it's a bit weird...? I'd love to be more open about this, but I wouldn't want people to talk about me or tell them anything they might not want to hear about...

And how do you cope with needing a no.2 when you're at work or out and about? Don't people notice, or do you go to the toilet but just use the nappy and change immediately?

That's one thing I haven't done yet -- get changed when I'm out. That's the next "milestone" for me, I guess!

Anyway, great to hear you're still enjoying it and to read your updates! Oh, and congrats again!

Diaper Lover

congrats!! I have wanted to but don't know if I ever will actually go 24/7 due to dating and work. can't wait to hear about your 1 year!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    Little

Congratulations, with me being full time college student and my current situation, I really can't wear 24/7. I would really like to wear 24/7, well happy padding.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Incontinent

Yay! I rememeber when I started this 24/7 thing and now it has been gone over 4 months with this Sadly thing that itīs expensive, but it can give a lot of great mood and that is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun1162 View Post
    I must say, congradulations indeed! 6 Months is definately an accomplishment in the diaper world... And as the others have said, good luck with the next 6 months!

Wish I had enough resources/willpower to pull it off
    Thanks

Six months might seem like a long time but other people have been doing this for years. I'm looking forward to the next six months (and the six months after that, and after that, and...)

Quote Originally Posted by Seamuis View Post
    as a 24/7 wearer myself, who wears and uses them just like you describe, I must also say congrats mate. I have been wearing for years now so I guess I no longer count milestones. but you have still accomplishes something. eventually though I do believe you will transition into a 'normalcy' with diapers. I did after about a years and a half, and afar that they just became such a normal part of me that I no longer look at them the same way I used to. I'm always fascinated how things so strange to use can become completely normal in time. heres to your next six months!
    Thanks

So far they're still very special to me and I'm hoping they'll stay that way. If they ever did transition into being a normal part of my life I'd probably consider rethinking the whole idea...

Quote Originally Posted by spmich24 View Post
    congrats!! I have wanted to but don't know if I ever will actually go 24/7 due to dating and work. can't wait to hear about your 1 year!
    Thanks

I can't really comment on dating but they're easy enough to manage at work as long as you've planned ahead. If you want to do it I'm sure you'll get the chance to try it eventually.

I can't wait for the one year mark either

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Congratulations, with me being full time college student and my current situation, I really can't wear 24/7. I would really like to wear 24/7, well happy padding.
    Thanks

As I said above I'm sure if you want to give it a try then eventually you'll get the chance. I've chatted with a few people who have tried 24/7 for a bit at university, so it's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Just wanted to add my congratulations!
    Thanks

I don't know about you, but the "excitement" of wearing a nappy has kind of been replaced by a calm contentment... It almost feels like the novelty has worn off, but when I stop wearing I lose that calm feeling. I'm pretty sure my blood pressure has gone down since I've been in nappies again!
    It's a mixture of excitement and contentment for me - both of which are awesome

I live by myself and although I wear when I go out, I haven't worn around friends, so I probably won't tell anyone, but how did you approach telling your mum & brother? And don't they think it's a bit weird...? I'd love to be more open about this, but I wouldn't want people to talk about me or tell them anything they might not want to hear about...
    There's a thread about when I came out of the nursery in the EC forum. They're both fine with it

And how do you cope with needing a no.2 when you're at work or out and about? Don't people notice, or do you go to the toilet but just use the nappy and change immediately?
    I've managed to avoid needing to do this so far by simply going before I have to go out (it's all about the planning). If I absolutely had to go whilst out I'd probably do what you suggested.

That's one thing I haven't done yet -- get changed when I'm out. That's the next "milestone" for me, I guess!
    Changing in public (well, in private in public if that makes sense) is an interesting experience. I don't really like it but there are times when it's unavoidable. I feel much happier changing in a familiar environment

Anyway, great to hear you're still enjoying it and to read your updates! Oh, and congrats again!
    Thanks

Congratulations! =) That was very impressive. I once attempted to see how far I can stay diapered 24/7 and longest I lasted was just 3 days... that was few years ago though.

funseeker

Time does really fly when you are having fun and living your life. This is all a part of who you are. I have learned to enjoy every minute as the time goes by very fast.

I wear 24/7 too. Yes they are expensive. You may want to try Bambino diapers. There newest one you can wear almost a full day.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Congratulations! =) That was very impressive. I once attempted to see how far I can stay diapered 24/7 and longest I lasted was just 3 days... that was few years ago though.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
    Time does really fly when you are having fun and living your life. This is all a part of who you are. I have learned to enjoy every minute as the time goes by very fast.
    It certainly does go quickly

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I wear 24/7 too. Yes they are expensive. You may want to try Bambino diapers. There newest one you can wear almost a full day.
    It's really difficult to get Bambinos/ABU/Dry247s in the UK at a reasonable cost so I guess it'd probably not save me much money at all. In fact it'd probably cost more

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast