Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced into diapers

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    I guess you can say I was forced to wear diapers as a kid. I was not potty trained until into grammer school. I wet often at night until late teens and then started again in earily 20s. As a kid I was required to wear diapers to bed and when ever we went on a car ride over an hour. Periodically my parents would become exasperated with me and tell me that if I was going to act like a baby they would treat me like one. They in fact did. When I graduated from high school, we still had baby bibs in the kitchen drawer and baby bottles in the kitchen cupboards. In the years since, we have talked about this as I am still incontinent. They have apologised but shared they though I was pushing their buttons and 2 coupld play at the game. They said the thought by making me use baby bottles and wear a bib, eat baby food etc. I would hate it so much I would stop wetting the bed and occassionally my pants. Little did they know, I liked it! =)
    That just seems way too unlikely... Pretty much BS Flag worthy. It's too much a fap story to even consider true... No parent would ever really do that. My sister had messing incidents all growing up and my parents never did such a thing. Yes, they thought she was just holding it in but in fact it was a medical issue. But they never ever told her she would be forced to be like a baby if she didn't stop...

Sissy / LG
    Incontinent

Monkeegurl. I think a big part of your not being able to get your head around what I have written is due to age differences. In the 1950's and earily 60's parents did things much different that now. Some things better and some not. In those days if you sassed you dad for example, you would find yourself laying on the floor on the other sice of the room with a very sore mouth. It was not uncommon to have your bottom bared and a belt taken to it, sometimes in public. There was no gentle swats. The spanker would wail your ass with all of his/her energy. It would do not good to call the cops either. They would support the actions.

It is too bad I can not legally share pictures with you. I have lots of them of me diapered at all ages. I also have them with me wearing dresses, fluffy petticoats, thick diapers and plastic pants.

The dresses were for the same thing. I got caught a number of times trying on my sisters clothes. I was required to wear them frequently "if I liked dressing like a girl so much"

It is ok if you do not believe me. I was sharing a bit of my past and some of my thoughts on how I came to have so much interest in wearing diapers and playing like a 18 mo old diapered sissy toddeler

Respectfully,

Pottypanties

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

As a child I had a hard time with "potty training". My parents took me to a lot of doctors who could not find anything wrong with me. AS I mentioned above this caused them a lot of frustration. I was a lot older than most kids when I got control during the daytime. I never tried to wet the bed. I simply did not wake up. Now as an adult I had the same problem and have worn diapers to bed almost forever. I would wear them during the day for fun. In 2004 I had major prostate surgury. It was supposed to be the new "green light laser surgery". The surgeon ended up having ot give that up and resort to "TURP". This is where the cut away. Anyway, ever since then I have had no sensation of needing to go other than feeling warmth when I do. Even then I can not stop it.

So here I am, 62 years old, an antique here, in diapers 24/7. It screwed me up sexually too. I can tell that even though I like to wear diapers and roll play as a diapered sissy toddler, I would like to wear regular underwear at least occassionally!

For those of you who have a hard time believing me, I do not know what to tell you. I have walked this path and know it well and am just trying to share my experiences.

One thing I shared with a person here is they younger folks have no comprehension how parents and children interacted in the 1950's and 60's. "Children were to be seen and not heard". Homes were ruled by dads pretty much with an iron hand. Kids were reqularly spanked very hard and punished with groundings, restrictions etc. Once parents set forth a punishment, they usually did not give in later and let you off the hook. It they decided to try humiliating you as a meas of punishment. It would happen. Period

Hopefully this will help youunderstand us older people better. I can only go by my experiences. I do not know much about other.

Cheers

Adultbaby
    Sissy / LG

I can attest to what pottypanties has said about child rearing in the 50's and mid 60's, what he said is absolutely true. Those were very different times. I've no doubt, that the ' iron-fist ' up-bringing that so many of us experienced was a major reason that the late 60's and early 70's were such a contentious and violent time. You can only hold people down for a limited time, before they rise up and fight back. As slow as the progress is, as a whole, society is maturing and evolving into a better, more reasonable intity.

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    Monkeegurl. I think a big part of your not being able to get your head around what I have written is due to age differences. In the 1950's and earily 60's parents did things much different that now. Some things better and some not. In those days if you sassed you dad for example, you would find yourself laying on the floor on the other sice of the room with a very sore mouth. It was not uncommon to have your bottom bared and a belt taken to it, sometimes in public. There was no gentle swats. The spanker would wail your ass with all of his/her energy. It would do not good to call the cops either. They would support the actions.

It is too bad I can not legally share pictures with you. I have lots of them of me diapered at all ages. I also have them with me wearing dresses, fluffy petticoats, thick diapers and plastic pants.

The dresses were for the same thing. I got caught a number of times trying on my sisters clothes. I was required to wear them frequently "if I liked dressing like a girl so much"

It is ok if you do not believe me. I was sharing a bit of my past and some of my thoughts on how I came to have so much interest in wearing diapers and playing like a 18 mo old diapered sissy toddeler

Respectfully,

Pottypanties

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

As a child I had a hard time with "potty training". My parents took me to a lot of doctors who could not find anything wrong with me. AS I mentioned above this caused them a lot of frustration. I was a lot older than most kids when I got control during the daytime. I never tried to wet the bed. I simply did not wake up. Now as an adult I had the same problem and have worn diapers to bed almost forever. I would wear them during the day for fun. In 2004 I had major prostate surgury. It was supposed to be the new "green light laser surgery". The surgeon ended up having ot give that up and resort to "TURP". This is where the cut away. Anyway, ever since then I have had no sensation of needing to go other than feeling warmth when I do. Even then I can not stop it.

So here I am, 62 years old, an antique here, in diapers 24/7. It screwed me up sexually too. I can tell that even though I like to wear diapers and roll play as a diapered sissy toddler, I would like to wear regular underwear at least occassionally!

For those of you who have a hard time believing me, I do not know what to tell you. I have walked this path and know it well and am just trying to share my experiences.

One thing I shared with a person here is they younger folks have no comprehension how parents and children interacted in the 1950's and 60's. "Children were to be seen and not heard". Homes were ruled by dads pretty much with an iron hand. Kids were reqularly spanked very hard and punished with groundings, restrictions etc. Once parents set forth a punishment, they usually did not give in later and let you off the hook. It they decided to try humiliating you as a meas of punishment. It would happen. Period

Hopefully this will help youunderstand us older people better. I can only go by my experiences. I do not know much about other.

Cheers

I've read enough about the history of Handicapped Rights Movement, which began as a reaction to the conditions of your time to believe you. But are you saying this was not a rare thing in the 50s-60s?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I can remember when I was four. I was walking around saying da da, over and over again. I have no idea why, but I remember it vividly. My mom told me if I didn't cut it out and stop acting like a baby, she was going to put me back into diapers, and she still had my diapers if I didn't believe her. I used part of this story in Coffee Stop, my protagonist looks in his parents closet and finds his baby diapers.

Sadly, things were very different in the 50's, back when I was little. My mom also let me dress up as a girl using clothes from an old clothes bag which I found in the basement. My cousin used to come over and we both dressed up like girls. My mom thought I looked so cute that I went out dressed up as a girl for Halloween, wearing a dress, makeup and even a wig. No one could tell who I was.

Some call the 50's a time of innocence, but I think it was a time of stupidity. Parents just didn't have our knowledge base.

Sissy / LG
    Incontinent

I do not know if it was rare or not. I do know that in my case what happened to me. I do not hold it against them because if I put myself in their position I think a child like me whould have driven me to drink. Not knowing what to do and the frustration of it could really get to you. I have subsequently found out that my dad was a bed wetter until in his teens and was required to wear diapers. He was not punished for it however. If you were to meet my grandparents youwould understand why. I do not think anything ever upset them. They were the perfect example of even tempered.

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Somnetimes I am not so sure that "our knowledge base" is the answer either. We seem to be bringing on a new generation of very narccistic individuals. Either the parents bale the kids out of everything even when they become adults of the indulge them.

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Pottypanties, believe me, I know this continued on occasionally into the 70's as well. During those decades, there was not "CPS" who would be called because a child was spanked by their parents. I don't think it was until the 80's and 90's that teachers actually started reporting REAL cases of child abuse to authorities where the kid didn't just come in with a sore butt one day but with broken limbs, welts and bruises on a regular basis. Humiliating a child for anything considered to be 'abnormal' behavior was the norm.

I was also one who was not potty-trained until elementary school, and doctors at that time labeled it as being a 'late bloomer'. I was considered to be way ahead mentally, so to them the trade-off would be that I would be behind in my physical development. Parenting was not about trying to do what was best for the child, but what was most convenient for the parent to deal with. My mother got frustrated when she could no longer get the snap-crotch pants in my size and diaper changing became a serious pain, and she started placing me in my sister's hand-me-downs so that access to the diaper was easier when we were out and about. Diapers were regularly used for bedwetting control, even well into my teens. I don't think I had a doctor start taking my troubles seriously until I was in my mid-20's in the 90's.

When I was almost 13, I asked Mom once about life differences between boys and girls, basically what was it like to live as a girl compared to boys. Her response? The best way for me to know was to try being a girl. When she found out I enjoyed the clothing and attention, I ended up with my own closet full of stuff. It didn't help that she had a VERY bitter divorce from my father and considered me to be almost exactly like him in looks and personality.

There were very different ways of looking at child-rearing over the last several decades. People look at these stories now and cry 'BS' because they have no experience beyond what came about in the 90's and 00's. Those of us who have been there know better.

Diaper Lover

It is because of the quick call of BS that I refrain from posting my childhood forced diapering, as I have told the story on this forum befor and was called out as a major BS'er.

Yes forced diapering has happened, more so in the recent past than today as modern socieity no longer allows parents to raise their children the way they belive is best.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Yes forced diapering has happened, more so in the recent past than today as modern socieity no longer allows parents to raise their children the way they belive is best.
    Just because they believe it is best doesn't mean it is the best way to raise children.

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Some parents make mistakes I was forced Too for wetting my pants it did not matter that i was a premie By two months.
    They thought I was lazy .I was spanked for it too.But that one hooked me to wanting to be a baby.There were other times i was diapered.In the 60's any one could corect you and then when you got home you were spanked for them have to corect you, If you act like a baby we will treat you like one.That was the norm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast