Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luvs/Pampers Smell? What is it?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur

Default Luvs/Pampers Smell? What is it?

Ok, so I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't find a definitive answer to it. What is the exact scent that makes them smell so good? If not the scent itself then the chemicals used to produce the scent. Anybody have any ideas?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've actually asked P&G if they have ever sold their scents or if they're somehow available since they are so amazing but they declined. I also really want to know the answer to your question...I'd douse my apartment with those scents! lol

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

I am pretty sure it has to do with their processing or production of diapers. Not sure if it is intentional to cover up another smell, or just a natural part of production. I have smelled diapers that were exactly in between the nice luvs smell and the iffy current goodnites and pull ups smell.

Below I have included a link to a store which sells baby diaper scent; they also have baby powder and baby lotion scents if you are so interested, though baby powder smell is easy to find in stores and online for a lot cheaper. I have not tried this product unfortunately. Every review I have read (dozens of them) say the same thing; the product smells slightly different that real baby diapers, but that it is an amazing smell.

Adult Baby MommiesScents 3 bottles Diaper Fresh Scent | eBay

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/46042-scent.html

The baby powder scent is available cheaper at other places like you mentioned, but I think that one smells better sadly

Their diaper scent is pretty wonderful as well. :-/

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've always loved the pampers smell. Attends (back when they were made by P&G) used to smell that way too. I'm not sure if they do any more because I haven't tried them in a while.

I don't think they smell that way due to production. Most adult diapers smell like nothing, maybe a magazine or book. P&G definitely adds a scent to make Pampers smell so amazing.

I just got by first 3 bottles of Mommies Scents in the mail the other day. it's extremely potent! I use one drop on one of my blankies and wrap everything else up with it during the day when Im not snuggling them. An hour later, I return and they smell amazing <3

I used it at first and Mommy said she thought it smelled like a urinal cake, but once the strength of the scent died down, she said the smell was really starting to grow on her

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    I just got by first 3 bottles of Mommies Scents in the mail the other day. it's extremely potent! I use one drop on one of my blankies and wrap everything else up with it during the day when Im not snuggling them. An hour later, I return and they smell amazing <3

I used it at first and Mommy said she thought it smelled like a urinal cake, but once the strength of the scent died down, she said the smell was really starting to grow on her
    But do they smell anything like real pampers or luvs diapers?

Exactly like Pampers. I don't really know anything about Luvs, personally.

Candi,
    I am not sure how old you are, but do you mean like the Pampers of yesteryear (circa 70's and early 80's). I've seen that website, but wasn't sure about the claims. The smell of the old Pampers was, in my opinion, the absolute best. I used to walk down the baby isle in the grocery store just to smell that. If it really smells that way, I would be willing to try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast