Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plastic pants that lock

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Caretaker

Default plastic pants that lock

I got a plastic pants that has a chain around the wast and it came with a padlock. Thar a baby blow
    with a teddy on the back. my wife love it on me she doesn't wont to give me the keys which is the point of wearing them. Du's any one ease wear this things?

Diaper Lover

Whoa.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I have a pair of locking plastic pants from Fetware that Mr. X will occasionally lock me into. They can be quite a lot of fun!

WarrenW

kinky

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Caretaker

ya my wife at work to day , she has the keys and she gits off at 6:00. do the math.

Adultbaby

Love the concept of being "locked in diapers" .. unfortunately I was basically born without hips. Seriously.. I'm not particularly over-weight .. I just don't have a substantial enough waist to be able to lock something on (without cutting off circulation) to a point where I can't just slip out of them.

Adultbaby
    Babyfur
    Sissy / LG

If you don't have enough hips to for locking plastic panties to work, I have suggestion that works for me. Get a one piece girl's/woman's bathing suit that has a strap between the shoulder straps. Remove the plastic clip and replace with a small padlock. Put the bathing suit on over the diapers and plastic pants then padlock the back strap. If you can't remove the bathing suit, then you can't remove the diapers! Normal clothing can worn over the bathing suit, as long as it isn't tight enough for the straps to show through. The bathing suit also functions as a onsie, keeping the diapers from drooping when they're wet.

Adultbaby

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Love the concept of being "locked in diapers" .. unfortunately I was basically born without hips. Seriously.. I'm not particularly over-weight .. I just don't have a substantial enough waist to be able to lock something on (without cutting off circulation) to a point where I can't just slip out of them.
    As an alternative to locking plastic pants, Privatina offer a locking zipper that you can order with any of their clothes.
    In fact I've been wearing one of their playsuits with a locking zipper all week and I can tell you they're very effective at keeping hands away from nappies

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    As an alternative to locking plastic pants, Privatina offer a locking zipper that you can order with any of their clothes.
    In fact I've been wearing one of their playsuits with a locking zipper all week and I can tell you they're very effective at keeping hands away from nappies
    Sound like a good ide

Diaper Lover

Where were they bought from? I tried to find them on the net, Just to find them. But could not find them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast