Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squishy things in your diaper?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Default Squishy things in your diaper?

Well we are all familiar with messing diapers of course, but what about putting things in your diaper that feel just like the mess if not even better than it? I wont lie, I do get quite aroused from messing my diapers, no doubt about that Of course the cleanup is never fun, which got me pondering on the way home. What if used something else that could replace mess. I thought about it for a second, first thing I though of was fruits. I had two oranges in my bag from lunch, when I got home I decided to try them, so I put them both in my diaper and sat down and squashed them around till they were mash. It felt really good^////^ just the feeling I was hoping for, hehe plus it smelled nice too lol, I was quite satisfied...and horny lol. So has anyone else tried anything like this? Or know of anyone who has, if so please comment^ ^ thanks all!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

I've read on here that bananas are a good choice... but personally I'm not into it so I can't comment on experience!

Diaper Lover

thick porridge/oat meal apparently works quite well. I've never used a substitute poop though so I cannot comment on it's effectiveness.

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Pop some old brown bananas in the microwave for 20 seconds and drop them down the back and squish them up. Good for your skin and you won't smell like shit for the rest of the day.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Pop some old brown bananas in the microwave for 20 seconds and drop them down the back and squish them up. Good for your skin and you won't smell like shit for the rest of the day.
    In fairness, you only smell if you don't clean up well enough in the shower. If you take a 10-minute shower instead of a 5-minute, and you lather up and let the soap stay for 30 seconds before you rinse it helps a lot.

On topic, bananas and oatmeal, both warm, are the ones that I've always heard are the best. That said, I just go for the genuine article and call it good, so take my advice with that in mind.

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur

Interesting, I can see where people are coming from here. :P Might be worth a try sometime.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

instant mash potatoe

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur

Oatmeal is the best, feels good when it's nice and warm too

changeme

Bananas are simply the best. Put a slit into the banana before putting it into your diaper and then just sit down, smells nice and clean up is much better then poop, also more hygienic. Potatoes are also as good but they aren't as good as bananas because they aren't as "slimy"

Diaper Lover

Well, there is a thread around here for a substitute to just drop in the back of your diaper, that's low odor and everything. If memory serves, you just take a recipe for home-made play dough (Don't use the in-store kind!) and, while making it, add some ground coffee beans to make it brown, and make it smell like coffee, rather than crap. I'll post a link if I find the thread... I know it's on ADISC somewhere, if you want to look on your own.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast