Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about my husband and diapers

Diaperfur

Default Questions about my husband and diapers

I recently got married. My husband told me about six months ago that he like diapers. Hes tried his best to explain it to me but I still do not quite understand. Hes not into the AB stuff. I think hes wanting to incorporate diapers more into the bedroom but i have no idea what to do with them. I guess im not real creative lol. Ive changed him and let him diaper me but beyond that Im not sure what to do. Any advice?

You could try age play if he is into it. Have a day where one or both of you are little?

Diaper Lover

Ask him.
    He's the only one able to aswer you adequatly.
    Diapers are made for one thing.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I'm going to emphasize what bob said there. Ask him. There's not just one recipe for what people want. Almost everyone here has different wants and desires and one person's desire can be so vastly different from another's that it is impossible to figure it out without getting the person's input.

If you are trying to do this on the sly, then I suggest you put on a diaper without him knowing and surprise him with it in some way. Walk past him a few times and see if he notices. Take his hand and let him feel it. He will let you know if he likes that or not.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I'm going to emphasize what bob said there. Ask him. There's not just one recipe for what people want. Almost everyone here has different wants and desires and one person's desire can be so vastly different from another's that it is impossible to figure it out without getting the person's input.

If you are trying to do this on the sly, then I suggest you put on a diaper without him knowing and surprise him with it in some way. Walk past him a few times and see if he notices. Take his hand and let him feel it. He will let you know if he likes that or not.
    This is a pretty good idea.

Back to the OP, conversely, if you're looking to do this covertly or as a surprise, you could turn it around on him a bit, taking charge a bit for an evening or whatever. Order him into the bedroom or whatever where you'll already have diapering supplies ready. Wrap him up well and take it from there, whether you just wrap him and let him do whatever from there, or you make it wear it for the evening, or whether you have some quality adult together time right away. There are all minds of options, and I'm sure you'll be able to figure out whether you're doing things he enjoys as you're doing them, or if not there's always the debriefing afterward where you two talk over what you both enjoyed and didn't enjoy.

I hope you enjoy it all, whatever thing you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few other threads like this have already been made, perhaps you could run a search and see what was said in those threads too.

Diaperfur

Thanks for the replies. Ive tried talking to him about it but hes kind of embarrassed about it. He says that he just likes being taken care of but I get a sense that its more than that. Im really trying to be open minded about this.

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by justmine82 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Ive tried talking to him about it but hes kind of embarrassed about it. He says that he just likes being taken care of but I get a sense that its more than that. Im really trying to be open minded about this.
    Maybe he is AB. What sort of thing can you do?

Diaperfur

I change him and let him change me. This is just really unfamilar territory for me. I was SHOCKED when he told me that he liked them but have tried to accomodate him. I do it for him, i like seeing how much enjoyment he gets out of it but I dont see the appeal myself. This disappoints him. He wants me to love it as much as he does. I feel like im letting him down.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Hi if he is anything like me it is hard to talk about. This can help make you two much closer. I am vary open with my wife now but it took a long time. Try enjoy the fact that trusted you. He may not even fully understand why he wants to be diapered. Best of luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast