Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Diapered in Public and Proud!!

Showing off your diaper or your binky is one thing. Deliberately making life miserable (OK, it's not "suffering" on the same level as a roman flogging, but...) for others around you is just over the line.

If I, as a fellow DL, saw you showing off your diaper, I'd probably chuckle. If I had to stand behind you in line after you deliberately shit your pants, whether diapered or not, I'd be annoyed.

I used to work at a convenience store many years ago where the manager was morbidly obese - to the tune of 400 pounds at 5'3". His obesity wasn't annoying - it was his complete lack of personal hygiene. The man did not bathe, and as an added bonus, I don't think he was capable of wiping himself properly - so he ALWAYS stank of shit and dirty armpits when he came to work. When he bent over, you could see the streak halfway up his back. As a cashier, I was frequently subjected to being within two feet of him, where the smell was downright nauseating. What could I do? Well, the only thing available TO do - quit the job.

That is an example of what I would consider your deliberate imposition of your poor hygiene on others. It's not the same as watching two men kiss. It's just f***ing disgusting, and folks with lesser stomachs than mine probably would have lost their lunch being around it.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Peeing in public is illegal. Pooping in your diaper deliberately in public may not be illegal, but it's the same kind of public display. It doesn't make sense to me.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by SourMashKids View Post
    I could care less if ageplay is accepted by society...

I don't want to be 'viewed' by society at all. It's a fetish. It should only be accepted in the bedroom. This guy is talking about wearing tights and a soiled diaper. Damaging or not to people, that's certainly not how you get 'accepted by a conforming society'. I'd think society would be more accepting of a group that knew their limits in the public. I'm a DL and I don't wanna see this.

All the incontinent people here said they change as soon as they can. You have no idea how that sort of stench lingers in any enclosed area. I honestly feel bad that I even have to explain that.
    i am both urinary and fecal incontinent. i have been my whole life. i do know how smells can linger in a room. i also believe that too many of us are making a big deal about this. you are right most incontinent people do change as soon as they can. for me its kind of a 50/50 thing. some times im in the mood to wait and other times im not and yes it does depend often times on the situation. you are leaving out of the equation the portion of incontinent people who also happen to be abdl.

you have made it clear that you could care less if age play is accepted by society. let me remind you that ageplay is generally more about the choice to act certain ages. for people who are AB or "littles" its more psychologically ingrained. you also mentioned the word fetish which implies a sexual attraction to a singular object. some of us in the "community" consider our selfs to have a fetish for others its more an identity like being gay or transgendered

also if society doesnt like a specific "group" of people in all honesty limits or not the group wont be accepted. as a gay man i have watched our community take an in your face liberal approach to gaining acceptance. i truly believe that if we had been conservative and meek about it(we know we are different and we dont want to bug you so we will stay out of your(society) way we would be so further back. back in the day before we got bold and started fighting for our rights we stayed out of "their" way and they came to us to crush what they perceived to be a perversion(stone wall riots). the same applies for sexual freedom or the ability to practice sex in any way between two consenting adults(this includes fetishes)there are countless groups out there who use in your face liberal approaches to bring about acceptance and to show people that sexuality isnt something to be scared of ashamed of or have to hide. as an example in seattle washington there is a neighborhood called freemont which features a parade called the solstice parade. this parade's main feature is the nude bicylists and thousands of people including family's come out to watch it.

ok im rambling now....if you are walking down the street and you happen to see a guy in tights with an obvious diaper underneath its a free country for the both of you. that person is with in the law and you would be with in your rights to cross the street or turn the other direction.

so just a quick question. your profile says you are ab and dl but you just said you are dl...are you both?.....many ab's like to soil diapers and many dont....i notice very few dl's like to soil diapers and that is ok just like its okay for ab's to enjoy that activity and i feel that it really doesnt matter if its in public or at home.

you know when i was younger i used to get so ashamed and upset when id be out doing something and id soil my diaper....looking back i can say that a big part of that was due to the fact of not wanting to offend or upset people regardless whether you cant control you bodily functions like me or you just choose to go in your diaper for your own reasons its not going to kill people and its not against the law....some people are really concerned about offending others and that is ok for some there are just somethings they like to enjoy at home or out and about and i think that is ok...

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Peeing in public is illegal. Pooping in your diaper deliberately in public may not be illegal, but it's the same kind of public display. It doesn't make sense to me.
    what about peeing in your diaper....what doesnt make sense to me is the comparison you just made, that pooping in your diaper is the same as peeing in public when you pee in public you expose your genitals, hence the possible criminal charges so you are right. peeing in public is illegal. that is why many homeless people are level one registered sex offenders....but back to the peeing in the diaper....pee smells too so what about peeing in a diaper out in public? is that a public display?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Showing off your diaper or your binky is one thing. Deliberately making life miserable (OK, it's not "suffering" on the same level as a roman flogging, but...) for others around you is just over the line.

If I, as a fellow DL, saw you showing off your diaper, I'd probably chuckle. If I had to stand behind you in line after you deliberately shit your pants, whether diapered or not, I'd be annoyed.

I used to work at a convenience store many years ago where the manager was morbidly obese - to the tune of 400 pounds at 5'3". His obesity wasn't annoying - it was his complete lack of personal hygiene. The man did not bathe, and as an added bonus, I don't think he was capable of wiping himself properly - so he ALWAYS stank of shit and dirty armpits when he came to work. When he bent over, you could see the streak halfway up his back. As a cashier, I was frequently subjected to being within two feet of him, where the smell was downright nauseating. What could I do? Well, the only thing available TO do - quit the job.

That is an example of what I would consider your deliberate imposition of your poor hygiene on others. It's not the same as watching two men kiss. It's just f***ing disgusting, and folks with lesser stomachs than mine probably would have lost their lunch being around it.
    you make a good point with the work thing. you need to make a living and its not like you can get a way from that if you wanted to unless you quit. my question is, what if i was working with you (im urinary and fecal incontinent) and i pooped. id go change as quickly as i could but you would likely still be exposed to the smell. i cant control it just like a person who is obese (which is considered a disability by the way) often times cant control things like body odor(due to skin folds/pockets inability to wash body well) or pee/poop smell due to dexterity issues.....which one trumps the other...your right to not be inconveineced by smell and mine and the obese guys right to make a living? im not trying to be sarcastic...your statement has got me thinking...

Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    i have a question for every one....do we want to be accepted and not looked down upon by the rest of society who chooses to conform?
    We aren't saying that we're trying to be accepted from society, but at the same time we aren't trying to distance ourself from them, either.

Like it or not, the generalization of the public eye that's upon us is, in fact, that we're a fetish. Regardless of weather you're into it as a lifestyle or a fetish, it's technically a 'fetish-y' community. We, the online communities, were started with fetish sites. Then a few people said "Hey, let's do something a little less creepy," and went to make some random forum site. Eventually TBN popped up, then ADISC, and who knows what the next one will be.

The point is that, while nobody here in particular wants to conform to society, we also aren't about to disregard it either. Remember, the rules of society exist for a reason- they are a guideline for how you should act PUBLICLY. If you go out and you're wearing a T-shirt and a diaper with pants on, that's a little... off, but you're still conforming to the rule of modern day society which says "You should wear pants."

Crapping yourself in public is the big issue here. I find it (personally) rude and gross. Not to mention the fact that you'd have to go all the way home like that... I can never see myself doing something like that, seriously.

ADISC is a support community, yes? I'm sure that a secondary function of the site is to pain a good public image for the *B/DL community. People come on the site, see the forum posts and go "Oh hey, this is different than (insert site name here)," or something of the sort. You see what I mean?

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

for people who are AB or "littles" its more psychologically ingrained. you also mentioned the word fetish which implies a sexual attraction to a singular object. some of us in the "community" consider our selfs to have a fetish for others its more an identity like being gay or transgendered
    I'm not trying to be a nob head here, but... seriously? Being an AB/DL/TB/Bf is not like being gay or TG, and as LGBT I find that very offensive. The 'lifestyle' aspect of things is what I, too, am a part of in regards to this; though it can drift into the fetishy zone when mixed with other things. That said, it's not like being an AB/DL.

When you're gay, you were born that way. You have absolutely ZERO control over it. When you discover you're a TB/AB/DL/BF, it's not like being gay. Nobody is born a TB/DL, they become TB/DLs later in life. That, too, can happen with being LGBT, but it's much more rare than natural homosexuality/transsexualism. You can NOT compare being gay to being a TB/DL, you just can't. It's not a fair assessment. We're not fighting for TB/AB/DL/BF rights, seriously. There is no 'civil rights' issues regarding being an AB/TB/DL/BF.

We're making a big deal out of this because it's guys like the OP who give us a bad name. It's guys like that who do stupid shit like "Diaper man," who was the dude that went out and tricked babysitters to think he was mentally handicapped so that they would baby him. I find shitting yourself in public PURPOSEFULLY to be just as bad as that.

AmbezeSubHealth

Bebo's first thread.

Welcome to ADISC

I'm not a mod or anything just a member welcoming you to the forum.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    We aren't saying that we're trying to be accepted from society, but at the same time we aren't trying to distance ourself from them, either.

Like it or not, the generalization of the public eye that's upon us is, in fact, that we're a fetish. Regardless of weather you're into it as a lifestyle or a fetish, it's technically a 'fetish-y' community. We, the online communities, were started with fetish sites. Then a few people said "Hey, let's do something a little less creepy," and went to make some random forum site. Eventually TBN popped up, then ADISC, and who knows what the next one will be.

The point is that, while nobody here in particular wants to conform to society, we also aren't about to disregard it either. Remember, the rules of society exist for a reason- they are a guideline for how you should act PUBLICLY. If you go out and you're wearing a T-shirt and a diaper with pants on, that's a little... off, but you're still conforming to the rule of modern day society which says "You should wear pants."

Crapping yourself in public is the big issue here. I find it (personally) rude and gross. Not to mention the fact that you'd have to go all the way home like that... I can never see myself doing something like that, seriously.

ADISC is a support community, yes? I'm sure that a secondary function of the site is to pain a good public image for the *B/DL community. People come on the site, see the forum posts and go "Oh hey, this is different than (insert site name here)," or something of the sort. You see what I mean?

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I'm not trying to be a nob head here, but... seriously? Being an AB/DL/TB/Bf is not like being gay or TG, and as LGBT I find that very offensive. The 'lifestyle' aspect of things is what I, too, am a part of in regards to this; though it can drift into the fetishy zone when mixed with other things. That said, it's not like being an AB/DL.

When you're gay, you were born that way. You have absolutely ZERO control over it. When you discover you're a TB/AB/DL/BF, it's not like being gay. Nobody is born a TB/DL, they become TB/DLs later in life. That, too, can happen with being LGBT, but it's much more rare than natural homosexuality/transsexualism. You can NOT compare being gay to being a TB/DL, you just can't. It's not a fair assessment. We're not fighting for TB/AB/DL/BF rights, seriously. There is no 'civil rights' issues regarding being an AB/TB/DL/BF.

We're making a big deal out of this because it's guys like the OP who give us a bad name. It's guys like that who do stupid shit like "Diaper man," who was the dude that went out and tricked babysitters to think he was mentally handicapped so that they would baby him. I find shitting yourself in public PURPOSEFULLY to be just as bad as that.
    when i was comparing the glbt community which im a part of to the abdl community which im also a part of i was drawing the comparison based off identity. being gay is part of my identity and so is being a ab/little. i will also say that as a gay man i support the conclusion that i was born a gay man. as an ab/little i choose to believe that i was born with certain predispositions and that some things happened in my life that helped me into the identity of being ab/little primarily the urinary/fecal incontinence and the diapers being a constant part of my life, entering foster care at a young age and spending my childhood devoid of adult love etc etc...

the last thing i will say is im more than a little perturbed that you are comparing the op with "diaper man". the "diaper man" had serious mental issues and comitted some serious crimes. the op expressed some views that obviously arent popular with the more conservative ideas of adisc(which i love very much-im not knocking this community) whether you agree with him or any one else who chooses to mess in public you cant seriously compare them to "diaper man" unless they get caught committing similar crimes but dont over sensationalize messing in public as its totally unnecessary. in all honesty messing in public will remain a fantasy and nothing more. most people dont have the guts because of social rules.

i will agree that we have no civil rights claims as a community and at the same time im not advocating that any one should disregard all of the rules of society. i am advocating that some rules are meant to be broken especially if they are social rules and breaking them arent against the law....im also not saying that social rules are necessarily bad but some are most certaintly unnecessary.

Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG

when i was comparing the glbt community which im a part of to the abdl community which im also a part of i was drawing the comparison based off identity. being gay is part of my identity and so is being a ab/little. i will also say that as a gay man i support the conclusion that i was born a gay man. as an ab/little i choose to believe that i was born with certain predispositions and that some things happened in my life that helped me into the identity of being ab/little primarily the urinary/fecal incontinence and the diapers being a constant part of my life, entering foster care at a young age and spending my childhood devoid of adult love etc etc...

the last thing i will say is im more than a little perturbed that you are comparing the op with "diaper man". the "diaper man" had serious mental issues and comitted some serious crimes. the op expressed some views that obviously arent popular with the more conservative ideas of adisc(which i love very much-im not knocking this community) whether you agree with him or any one else who chooses to mess in public you cant seriously compare them to "diaper man" unless they get caught committing similar crimes.

i will agree that we have no civil rights claims as a community and at the same time im not advocating that any one should disregard all of the rules of society. i am advocating that some rules are meant to be broken especially if they are social rules and breaking them arent against the law....im also not saying that social rules are necessarily bad but some are most certaintly unnecessary.

I compared him to diaper man because it's the same idea- he's bringing people into this who don't know that they're being suckered in. That's the last I'll say on the matter.

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

I have to agree with most folks here, this sort of behaviour in public is totally unacceptable. It's not funny & it's not fair.

you make a good point with the work thing. you need to make a living and its not like you can get a way from that if you wanted to unless you quit. my question is, what if i was working with you (im urinary and fecal incontinent) and i pooped. id go change as quickly as i could but you would likely still be exposed to the smell. i cant control it just like a person who is obese (which is considered a disability by the way) often times cant control things like body odor(due to skin folds/pockets inability to wash body well) or pee/poop smell due to dexterity issues.....which one trumps the other...your right to not be inconveineced by smell and mine and the obese guys right to make a living? im not trying to be sarcastic...your statement has got me thinking...
    That's why, rather than make a (pardon the pun) big stink, I just quit.

Stop feeding the troll folks. This post is obviously on purpose to push people's buttons and get people all worked up then the person never comes back.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast