Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Messing your diaper in public

Tonberry

This isn't a sexual fantasy. I do stay messy most of the time and do mess in public a lot. Granted, I don't have many friends. Is that a surprise? I sacrifice one for the other, and I'm okay with that.

But shoot, I am sorry. Let me provide something insightful then....I am sorry.

I didn't realize this was fap material. I actually do not use the computer that much. Everything I say I do on a daily basis. I mean, the messing around people.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Oh, and I fail to understand why doing #2 in diapers is not something to talk about when it's NATURAL. Wetting diaper is encoourgaed....so why not pooping? They are both elimination of waste material.

How is piss sophisticated? How is being urine covered in public okay, and not poopy?

On topic: I don't wet in public...I can't imagine messing in public. Way too likely to have someone smell something. Not to mention, messing is just too much of a pain to clean-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Why is it not encouraged? Tons of us like to mess.

There should be a poop subforum then. It's not fair to us who like to mess and be messy.

I'm confused. Why is sometihng you do with diapers NOT encouraged on a diaper forum?
    *sigh* Before joining a forum, you should A. read the rules and B. look around the forum a bit to get an idea of its culture. ADISC is NOT like more diaper sites, we're a support community for anyone 13+. We are about the person in the diaper, not the diaper with a person in it. We strive to get to know each other as friends, not jack off to each other's posts.

Therefore, posts like this that are made to get "fapping" material are not going to be looked on favorably. Not to mention, discussing sexual matters graphically on a forum with minors is a bad idea. Furthermore, messing oneself in public is pushing your sexual fantasy onto others, as the smell will affect others. We discourage acting out your Adult Baby/Diaper Lover fantasies in public, as no one wants to see them and it gives Adult Baby/Diaper Lover a bad name when people run around pooping in diapers in public.

Also, as newbie, you don't have the right to come in and demand that the site change for you. The last person to argue for a poop subforum got -10 rep and was banned. I strongly suggest you stop posting, read the rules (linked above), and look at the post of those who are Top Contributors (names in gold - or in the case of Talula, pink).

crazykittensmile

Oh, and I fail to understand why doing #2 in diapers is not something to talk about when it's NATURAL. Wetting diaper is encoourgaed....so why not pooping? They are both elimination of waste material.

How is piss sophisticated? How is being urine covered in public okay, and not poopy?
    Talking about messing in diapers is not forbidden. It is the way in which you conduct that conversation which will determine whether it is an appropriate topic of conversation. Look at the detail in the 'wetting your diaper in public' thread and compare it with the level of detail you include in your post. Look at the questions asked in the wetting in public thread, and comapre them with yours.

The questions you ask, 'What are the thoughts that run through your head? How excited do you get? Does it make you horny? Or simply make you feel good?' make it sound very much like you are only asking people about messing their diapers so you can get off on the detail they give you and the thought that other people enjoy messing too. This may not be your reasons for asking, but the questions you asked make it sound that way.

This is a support community for people aged 13+ who wear diapers, as such of course the topics of wetting and messing diapers come up. But we try to deal with them maturely and sensitively - we don't want to offend or gross-out the members here who don't enjoy using their diapers, we don't want to evoke sexual discussion unsuitable for minors and we don't want to create topics that would make people feel uncomfortable or make our community look bad. Usually if the topics of wetting or messing come up it is so people can ask for advice (how can I do it without feeling so paranoid? what if I leak? etc) rather than because they want to discuss how it feels to be 'wet and completely filled to the brim...with the squishiness between my buttcheeks.' That is just too much information!

If you wanted to talk about messing in public then, done sensitively, that would have been okay. Asking whether people use odour pills or feel comfortable enough to do it could evoke a mature, sensible and helpful discussion among the people who mess their diapers. Asking people if it makes them horny, on the other hand, has no hope of creating mature or sensible discussion, which is the kind of discussion we really like to engage in here.

Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG

Please read the rules... This kind of thing is NOT meant to be on ADISC!

How is piss sophisticated? Well, if you made the exact post, but put "piss" instead of messy...you'd get the same exact reaction. The difference between the two thread is how it is described: here, you ask if it makes people "horny," while the other thread just asks people to tell their stories...which CAN be done in unoffensive, non-graphic way. There's a huge difference between "I like to wet and mess my diapers until there is pee and poop coming out and then jack off in them" and "I wore one under my trench coat while out in the woods during winter and wet while I was sketching and taking photos."

To quote Peachy, one of the moderators:

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    Just because this is an Teen Baby/Adult Baby/Diaper Lover forum doesn't mean we want to hear about things that even most members here would find disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Please read the rules... This kind of thing is NOT meant to be on ADISC!
    Well, he's got -5 rep and counting...I suspect he'll get the hint and either improve or leave (the latter is more likely, in my opinion).

I think the reasons for why this specific thread is unwelcome have been pretty well stated. Knowing your audience is very important. Going to chuck this one in the pail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12