Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diapers that are still plastic backed

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Pretty much every adult diaper brand is plastic backed. The only ones that are paper backed are the baby diapers.

But in the future years, i expect to see many adult brands go paper backed as it is more environmentally safe i presume.

No ones mentioned Secures and ATNs yet! EGAK!

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    Pretty much every adult diaper brand is plastic backed. The only ones that are paper backed are the baby diapers.

But in the future years, i expect to see many adult brands go paper backed as it is more environmentally safe i presume.
    Not true the adult diapers are mostly going to the spun bond fabric, it's getting much harder to find plastic backed diapers, but I do think the trend is turning back to plastic, because of the leakage, of the so called cloth.

Darkfinn

Okay... lemme make a list.

Plastic backed Adult diapers.

Abri-forms (except "air plus")
    Attends (except "breathable")
    Assurance
    Bambino
    Depends Briefs
    Dry 24/7
    Kendall
    Molicare
    Tranquility ATN
    Secure

That being said... the trend I've seen has been away from plastic and towards cloth backing which supposedly "breathes" better. In reality the cloth backed diapers I've seen are of a much lower quality than their plastic backed counterparts and leak more easily.

Tena is the latest US brand to be ruined by the switch to cloth. The diapers were previously cloth backed but had a traditional plastic tape "landing zone" which provided a snug fit... the best of both worlds kinda thing. The new Tenas have ditched the "landing zone" and use velcro fasteners... which are very poorly made.

Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Abri-forms (except "air plus")
    Attends (except "breathable")
    Assurance
    Bambino
    Depends Briefs
    Dry 24/7
    Kendall
    Molicare
    Tranquility ATN
    Secure
    That pretty much ends the thread haha!

First quality are still plastic backed.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    First quality are still plastic backed.

Yes they are but who can afford to buy first quality for a daily diaper, I would rather spend my coins on other things I need.

and buy cheapo diapers for daily use....but thats just me, cheap!

Okay. If you want old or plastic diapers just look up Vintage (brand). Sometimes you have to put diapers, but sometimes you don't. Hope this helps.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Dry Comforts are still plastic backed and they are very, very, very noisey and crinkly.
    They are the loudest I've ever had and I've had many brands.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

Yeah, out of all the plastic packed diapers I love Abriform the best! They seem the most babyish to me. They can be expensive though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12