Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing Diapers after Masturbating

Question Wearing Diapers after Masturbating

After I masturbate, I never really have the interest in wearing a diaper. Anyone else ever have this?

Yeah, i do :P

This can easily be explained :P Diaper fetishism can be a sexual thing, so after you are not aroused any more (after you have orgasmed) your interest in diapers disapates because you are not aroused anymore.

While people's diapers can be sex related, its not always so, more people on the AB-TB side of it wear because of an emotional attachment. wile DL's are more sex orientated when it comes to diapers

You are definitely not the only one when it comes to this issue, my interest in my diapers is almost gone after i have masturbated :P and my mind goes to thoughts of worry, about getting rid of my diaper :P

Hope My Response is what you were after

Snaps

Diaper Lover

lol same with me guys too

Diaper Lover

same with me BUT if you have time and are able to get past those feelings by just staying in it, round 2 is most likely around the corner.

Yup. Completely normal.

I imagine it's the same way with every other abnormal sexual recreation. No point in doing/thinking about all of these crazy things once you've gotten everything you can from them (an orgasm).

Yeap it's normal.

kitty0230

I experience this too, however, if you wait for a while still wearing it, then I find that the enjoyment is multiplied, but that takes at least 3 hours.

Yup, happens all the time, but if you wait, like everyone else is saying, just hold the hate in and keep wearing them for a while, it will feel better than the first time. At least for me that's what happens

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur

Yeah. Happens to me all the time. It depends, though, largely on how long I've been wearing, how wet it is, and how tired I am. If I'm about to go to bed, I'll usually keep it on through the night, just because I'll be so tired. Can't say it's comfortable after the release, but it gets better after awhile. 'Course, I don't appreciate the fact that it makes my sack feel like a pile of silly putty. Sometimes when I take the diaper off, I'm half afraid I'll end up with a popeye cartoon on it. lol.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by kitty0230 View Post
    I experience this too, however, if you wait for a while still wearing it, then I find that the enjoyment is multiplied, but that takes at least 3 hours.
    It only takes me about 20-30 mins.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast