Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to bed wet my diaper?

Default How to bed wet my diaper?

I want to be able to put a diaper on and wet it during the night withouht knowing. Just wake up in a wet diaper... I'm having a bit of trouble wetting while lying down but it's getting better... but I just don't know how to train my body to just let lose while diapered. I want to stay potty trained just untrained while wearing a diaper. I was thinking about going to bed after drinking a lot of water and almost busrting and then sleeping like that and seeing what happends but I don't even do that! I won't wet.... so how can I lose control while diapered?

Once when I wore 24/7 for a few days I actually did wet the bed one night. You may want to try that but there's no guarantee it will work...

I'd try that but I don't have the time....

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Sissy / LG

I did it once, all you gotta do is pass out drunk with a full bladder.

Wow yea thats always easy. Just pass out drunk... -_-

Stick a catheter up your penis then fall asleep.

Diaper Lover

I don't know if what you want to do is possible. As a bedwetter I can attest to that either you have control while asleep or you don't. You may be able to train your body to let go while asleep but if you do then you will wet diapered or not. Your best bet is to get to the point where if you wake up and need to pee you can just go knowing you have a diaper on though you may forget if you do or not and pee w/o one.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybunny13 View Post
    I did it once, all you gotta do is pass out drunk with a full bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    Wow yea thats always easy. Just pass out drunk... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Stick a catheter up your penis then fall asleep.
    none of these are helpful in the slightest.

I would be terrified if that ever happened to me when I was wearing. It is never good to force your body to go by itself due to the potential risks with nighttime incontinence. Have you tried to just go to sleep in a wet diaper that you wet right before bed? I do it and it is fun sometimes. Just know the risks and also a tip: NEVER EVER follow Valerye's obvious sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I would be terrified if that ever happened to me when I was wearing. It is never good to force your body to go by itself due to the potential risks with nighttime incontinence. Have you tried to just go to sleep in a wet diaper that you wet right before bed? I do it and it is fun sometimes. Just know the risks and also a tip: NEVER EVER follow Valerye's obvious sarcasm.
    Yeah I fall asleep while wet all the time. But I'd like to just ya know? Eitherway I'd probably become a bedwetter later in life when I life with my Fiancee. She's so awesome that she literally wants me to wear at night every night. Just cuz it's cute and I get cuddlier.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast