Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The last plastic backed baby/kids diaper...?

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    With the Goodnite Boxers, the inner diaper is just plastic backed, plain and simple Check them out

-Gus
    I see. I WILL have to check that out then... sometime when I have the money *grumble grumble*

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I see. I WILL have to check that out then... sometime when I have the money *grumble grumble*
    I paid $8.99 for a 10 pack at Walgreens.

-Gus

yeah, but when you're unemployed, nine bucks is still money you don't have.

But if you remove the paper boxer, how does the diaper stay on?

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    But if you remove the paper boxer, how does the diaper stay on?
    The top most edge is an elastic waist band that goes all the way around, just remove everything below the band.

-Gus

Whoa cool! So it'd be like the diaper equivalent of thong? . . . without all the butt-flossiness of a thong, I mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Hm, this is definitley worth a whirl!
    I tried it and it's not as good as it sounds, since the plastic is not made to be on the outside it's about the cheapest I've ever seen, comparable to the really cheap depends. I'd rather stick with some good adult diapers because they will at the least fit me comfortably.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    The question so many ask is...do they still exist? The answer by and large is no...however...there is an exception! Goodnites boxers. The diaper part which hides behind a veil of paper boxer shorts, is basically an old school plastic backed Pamper! (perhaps this news flash has been posted here before...if so I apologize for my lateness). It's nice to know that there is a factory out there that is still producing the old school plastic backed baby diaper in some shape or form...even if it's part of a bed wetting pant.

Anywho...for those of you out there with about a 30 to 32 inch waist max, you can now experience the joy of an old school super crinkly pamper!

Best wishes!

-Gus
    There is a company I know of that still makes plastic backed baby diapers here in the States called Nature Boy and Girl Diapers, Healthy Baby - Products the outer cover is made out of a corn based material that is very smooth and feels just like the plastic backed Luvs of the late 90's/early 2000's. The diapers are white with a green leaf pattern printed across the entire diaper and the packaging looks almost the same as the Nature Babycare Eco-Friendly Diapers that they sell at Target. I think the lady who invented them had a part in both brands coming to market but don' be fooled by the package because the one's in Target are NOT plastic backed. I used to buy these before I discovered that adult diapers were still plastic backed and they are much cheaper now than when I bought them last (about 2 years ago.) They used to be $59.99 for a case of 120 extra large but now they are only $44.99 with free shipping. Check them out and tell me what you think, the guy that runs the business is really nice, his name is Nikolai Sivertstol.

Diaper Lover

I have some of those... They are also thicker than regular baby diapers. They don't fit me. (tabs don't stretch) but they do make good stuffers.

Diaper Lover

there is a company by the name of bentley mfg. that still makes a plastic backed baby diaper. they are found at most 99 cent stores. they are sold three to a pack.

I have seen them up to a x-large. they remind me of pampers from late 90's.

Adultbaby

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    Whoa cool! So it'd be like the diaper equivalent of thong? . . . without all the butt-flossiness of a thong, I mean!
    Sorta like a diaper bikini. I used to take a pair of scissors and cut off the weird cloth outer part of the shorts and just wear the plastic diaper part. FYI I don't think they make the girls ones anymore, I have stopped seeing them in stores about 8 months ago. I bought 4 packs at Walgreens about a year ago because they were on clearance for $2 apiece. Those were interesting to drag home on the bus...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast