Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My mom caught me in a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    You're 21, move out of your Mom's house!
    He may be going to a local college. I plan on going to a local university and can save thousands of dollars by staying at home to study for the first 4 years. also, while I live with my parents and am school I get my mom's benefits until I turn 25. Dental isn't covered by the government, so it saves me A LOT of money.

It's not that weird to still live with your parents while you are studying.

Adultbaby

I'm glad to hear your mother did not completely flip out and say or do something completely irrational. She may have just been a little freaked out because she caught you touching things, and now she knows you were wearing a diaper. If you buy the diapers with your own money, and you are 21 years old, then you are old enough to make your own decisions, and she cannot tell you to get rid of them.

Angry

I can't speak for the topic creator, but I know I would not want to move out. I live with other relatives though, not my parents. I don't have my own bedroom, and I would love to have the privacy (so there is a small part of me that would want to do it), but I wouldn't want to be alone like that. Plus it's just too expensive and I don't know how to cook. I am depressed a lot of the time, and I don't think it would be good for me to be alone like that all the time. Also, I help around the house a lot and I would miss the cats and dog. I don't have to move out just because my age is over a certain number.

Anyway, don't throw your diapers out. Just be more careful now is all.

Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I can't speak for the topic creator, but I know I would not want to move out. I wouldn't want to be alone like that. Plus it's just too expensive and I don't know how to cook. I am depressed a lot of the time, and I don't think it would be good for me to be alone like that all the time. Also, I help around the house a lot and I would miss the dog.
    Same for me >_<

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Caretaker

I would think she probably means "Stop talking to me about this; I don't want to talk about this, hear about this, or even have it mentioned. Ewww..."

I mean, if I had kids, the less I know about what they do in the bedroom once they're thirteen, the better.... They'd prolly end up with all kinds of freaking kinks. :P

Mako

I'm glad it seems to have turned out sort of well. Hopefully she did mean let's not talk about it anymore, and I completely agree with not bringing it up unless she does. I cringed when I read your post in empathy of how horrible that would feel to have a parent walk in on you beating it, in a diaper none the less.

Because it's just that easy! I mean it's not like this is an expensive ordeal or anything and the economy sucks at the moment.
    On a side note, you haven't created an intro topic yet.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Once my kids reached a certain age, I always made a lot of noise before I approached their room. At age 21, your mom should not have barged in. I have to side with the thought that your mom doesn't want to discuss it, but rather have the two of you just move on. I think the less said, the better.

At age 21, you will be moving out eventually, and then you can do what you want. Obviously for the present time, you will have to use more care about wearing. Your mom should realize that your desires to wear diapers is not going to go away, so this activity is going to happen. You however, have the responsibility to conceal the activity.

Lastly, everyone who has this fetish must give some thought as to how this is going to impact their life. It's something we must do, but it shouldn't rule the rest of our lives. Should you meet someone who is special to you, you will have to integrate diapers into the relationship. Some of us wear in secret, which is not a good solution. Some of us find a partner who is accepting, and sadly, some live a life alone. Think about how your life is going to play out because the final goal of life is to be happy.

Diaper Lover

Good idea. However as others have said it is very expensive. I just recently moved back to my parents house, and can't wait to get back out on my own. Considering living here only saves me about 350.00 a month, because they charge me money to stay here

When the time comes, moving out is great. Bills suck but you manage. However living on your own is next to impossible if you make like $8.00 a hour. But I lucked out and my gf and I had split everything. However it failed after a while, due to her being too nice to people and letting them live with us and causing extra strain on our tight budget.

I think you are probably thinking too much about this and yes it is one of these things you will take to your grave but your mum has probably forgotten about it an you should too I think

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Sure, the number of mothers compared to all mothers is likely high.

But has this mother ever walked in on her son masturbating before?
    I'm not sure that's entirely the point. While I'm sure no mother wants to catch her son (or daughter, for that matter) masturbating, most mothers will know a teens/20s child probably masturbates. If they walk in, it should be awkward, but it's only going to be a shock if the parent is crazy religious or an idiot.

This goes back to the point that not many people are aware of our community. Mothers don't expect to walk in on a masturbating son or daughter in a diaper.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

To the OP: you live in your parents' house, so I'd probably do what they say. I can get behind kids (minors) hiding diapers in their room when their parents say no. However, you're at the age that they don't need to provide you with shelter unless they want to. Word of advice: keep them wanting to. Throw the diapers out and let the topic die.

Also, get a lock.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Good idea. However as others have said it is very expensive. I just recently moved back to my parents house, and can't wait to get back out on my own. Considering living here only saves me about 350.00 a month, because they charge me money to stay here
    Where the fuck do you live? Here in NJ, unless I want to move somewhere I'm going to dodge bullets, a bedroom in a shared house starts around $650 plus a share of the utilities. I have a one-bedroom that costs $1150 a month and I only pay for electric. And I'm getting a steal- that's way under value for anything in this part of the state. Other places nearby with a worse location than me charge around $1300 for 1B/1BA plus utlities.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast