Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Dreams

Diaper Lover

Default Diaper Dreams

I was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience as me.

Being a DL, I pretty much chose when I want to be in a diaper. And although I wish I could wear a lot more than I do, I usually get it in once a week.

When it's been a while, I find that (I guess subconciously) I start having vivid dreams about wearing diapers.

It usually involves me being out and having a deep urge to go to a store and buy some diapers. I never buy them, but I always have the confidence to buy them. My dreams will also involve diapering myself and sometimes being with my girlfriend and her wearing diapers too.

Sometimes my dreams will have other girls who I know or and ex-grilfriend that actually used to wear with me.

And when I say these are vivid dreams, I'm talking full colour and full conversation.

Usually if I have these dreams, I make sure to diaper myself sooner than later. Having the fulfilment of being diapered usually ends up with me not having any diaper dreams for a while after.

I have neve rreally known why I love wearing diapers so much. It's always been sexual for me, but aside from that I can't really explain my fascination. I think girls in diapers are sexy and I think wearing them is just great.

so.... anyone else have diaper dreams when it's been a while?

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Yes. All the time actually.

I dunno what is is that causes it, but I know that if I don't pad up for a long time, I start having really vivid dreams about diapers. What's more weird is how these dreams play out. My boyfriend hates diapers and said he will never wear them, but in my dreams, he's padded when I am. Which I found odd because I know he would never do that. So when it get's to that point in my dream, I'll usually realize that I am dreaming, and then I wake up.

But yeah, if I have a diaper dream I usually go and get padded up because the urge to wear is always stronger after a dream.

Diaper Lover

I dreamed I was walking around in a area in central California with my friend Brian. Me and him were diapered with double thick Molicare looking diapers that even bulged out of my loose khaki pants when I sat down. I wore because I was urinary incontinence (in the dream, that is). I remember a part where I was lost near a train track and plowed fields. I followed the train track which went in a Sawtooth pattern. I found my friend after 30 minutes of walking. when I found him, I pooped on the ground when I found him because I didn't want to go #2 in my diaper (again, in the dream) I got a rush so I pulled down my pants and I picked up the solid loaf with it covering my whole hand and put it down the back of my diaper. It then didn't fit so I decided I would put it through the leg cuffs but this time with it pushing my balls up and wedged in my crack. It was completely between my legs. That is all I remember, I had this dream about a month ago and some parts I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    I dreamed I was walking around in a area in central California with my friend Brian. Me and him were diapered with double thick Molicare looking diapers that even bulged out of my loose khaki pants when I sat down. I wore because I was urinary incontinence (in the dream, that is). I remember a part where I was lost near a train track and plowed fields. I followed the train track which went in a Sawtooth pattern. I found my friend after 30 minutes of walking. when I found him, I pooped on the ground when I found him because I didn't want to go #2 in my diaper (again, in the dream) I got a rush so I pulled down my pants and I picked up the solid loaf with it covering my whole hand and put it down the back of my diaper. It then didn't fit so I decided I would put it through the leg cuffs but this time with it pushing my balls up and wedged in my crack. It was completely between my legs. That is all I remember, I had this dream about a month ago and some parts I don't remember.
    I really did not need that visual =/

Anyways, I also get dreams about diapers all the time, and are strangely the only dreams I seem to remember (though I only get about 4 hours of sleep nowadays, so I don't have much time to dream). I can always remember them perfectly too, I'm a lot more gutsy in my dreams

Also, it is very good that I don't pee in real life while peeing in a dream, or I would have some problems 0_o

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

yes that is common. if you havent worn for a while its bound to be on your mind! i get about 3 days before i get dreamy

Diaper Lover

betagame's dream made me ROFL . I extremely rarely dream at all. I don't think that when I lay down and close my eyes that I sleep because I can still hear thing and immediately wake myself up when ever I want to. I also always feel tired. One dream I still remember vividly is the dream where I figured out I was in to diapers. There was the skinny read head that transfered to my school that always had a Paci tied around her neck that she used occasionally (true story). The dream was I was playing pool and she came to me and whispered in my ear that she needed a diaper change; so I went and changed her. I still regret never asking her about why she had the Paci and I wonder if she was a AB or something else.

I have some diaper dreams quite often. I have dreams when I look down and I got one on. And i wet it and i accually feel the urine flow out. And watch it swell. But I don't wet in my sleep. It makes me think that i may wet the bed for real undiaperd one day. But so far i'm dry.

nappiesplease96

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    When it's been a while, I find that (I guess subconciously) I start having vivid dreams about wearing diapers.
    Happens to me all the time too bad i cant get diapers

Diaper Lover

One thing about the wetting in dream and not while sleeping might explain my want of diapers.

When I was younger I would have vivid dreams and every now and again (maybe a few times a year) I would dream that I was going to the bathroom. So I'd step up to a urinal or whatever and go. All of a sudden I'd wake up and I wet the bed.

This is probably from 7-9 when that happened to be, but it could be a reason I'm so accepting of diapers. Now when I dream about wearing diapers and I wet in the dream I actually worry "hey this is a dream I hope I'm not actually wetting the bed"

luckily I don't

Little

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    Also, it is very good that I don't pee in real life while peeing in a dream, or I would have some problems 0_o
    I did that a lot when i was little...yeah >.< anywho, i do occasionally have dreams about them but even then they're not the forefront of the dream.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast