Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of adult diaper pail do you prefer

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Default What kind of adult diaper pail do you prefer

Basically there are two kinds of adult diaper pails. the old style that is like a garbage can with a lid. the other is a diaper genie style. I prefer the old style because it leaves a nice dirty diaper smell in the room

Incontinent

I have 2 of the tall plastic ones. Cloth for one and disposables for the other.

Diaper Lover

diaper genies work well 4 me

Diaper Lover

I love my diaper genie though half the time i just toss the used diapers in the normal trash can. But it is so fun emptying the diaper sausage from a full one and their smell is so cute

Adultbaby

as a cloth diaper user, I a diaper genie will not work well for me so I use the old style one. It does get emptied every 2 to 3 days for washing.

Adultbaby
    Incontinent

For me i just have a good old trash can with a lid on it. I would like a diaper genie but that might be a little obvious on what it is at a quick glance. I suppose the smell would be a dead give away if one were to open what i have now. Maybe i should invest in some baking soda, i heard that that works as far as odors go...

I don't have diaper pails. I just put used diapers in plastic bags and throw them in the main trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    I prefer the old style because it leaves a nice dirty diaper smell in the room
    Um, ew?

F I had a diaper pail, and I don't, because I'd much rather just bag dirty diapers and throw them in my garbage can outside before anything starts smelling, I'd rather have a diaper genie. No smell is best for me.

Do Diaper Genie's work with adult diapers? I might get one now...

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Diaper Genie work ok I have 2 types and love them. First is the Diaper Dekor no twisting or turning just throwit in. The other is the Diaper Champ works well and uses regular trash bags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast