Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The scent of [disposable] baby diapers and some adult diapers

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Default The scent of [disposable] baby diapers and some adult diapers

I have noticed that a turn-on for me with diapers is this specific scent some diapers have (mostly baby diapers), that often drive some of my sexual desire as a diaper lover. But I have started to wonder if the scent has to do something with what they put in it, such as that absorbent gel or something. The reason I am asking is I often breathe this stuff in because I love it so much and I am worried that it may be bad for my health. Sort of like when you sniff inhalants to get high, except it doesn't really get you high it just makes you horny. Hopefully someone will know more about the science of this thing as it could lead to a probable cause for my diaper loving desires.

Babyfur
    Caretaker

I think its just a natral reaction. But I don't think its much to worry about. I am kind of the sameway sometimes.

If it could hurt you I doubt they'd have it in there.

Strangely I'm the exact opposite. The powder smell makes me gag.

I'm much the same way.

The sense of smell is unique among the special senses in that it has a direct link to the memory and emotion centers of the brain; smell can have a very strong effect on us that the other senses cannot. It doesn't seem like too big a leap that smell can be play into some people's sexual tastes.

Adultbaby
    Sissy / LG

Yeah. I am pretty sure Bambino Classicos are strongly scented that way.
    But not the Biancos.... They just lie and say they're scented... They lie!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMatthew View Post
    I have noticed that a turn-on for me with diapers is this specific scent some diapers have (mostly baby diapers), that often drive some of my sexual desire as a diaper lover. But I have started to wonder if the scent has to do something with what they put in it, such as that absorbent gel or something. The reason I am asking is I often breathe this stuff in because I love it so much and I am worried that it may be bad for my health. Sort of like when you sniff inhalants to get high, except it doesn't really get you high it just makes you horny. Hopefully someone will know more about the science of this thing as it could lead to a probable cause for my diaper loving desires.
    Not to worry about it, scent is suppose to be one of the strongest memory triggers. I'm sure that's all it is.

zach

i'm not going to be a liar.
    i loveeeee(emphasis on love) the pampers scent.
    Its amazing!!!!!!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

If it's marketed for a baby, it definitely won't harm you. There are way too many agencies that try to keep baby products safe. I love the smell as well, even though I wear cloth. I use Johnson's baby lotion because it also has a nice smell. A lot of our members use baby powder for the same reason. The sense of smell is amazing in it's ability to recreate feelings and sensations that we've experienced from our past.

Butterfly Mage

The old-style Attends (before the company was bought out by Paper Pak) used to smell really nice. They were really absorbent too. The baby-powder scent also neutralized the smell of urine. So for someone incontinent, the Attends of the 1990s were really useful diapers. It's a shame that the new Attends are junk.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast