Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ABU Cushies

Adultbaby
    Incontinent

If the site basically shows the right specks of the products I can see that Bambino got the most features for their adult diapers brand. I see that XP medical is runner up to Bambino for good manufacturer of adult diapers.

So I would have to say from this chart that they are the good and reliable company for reasonable price adult diapers. I would recommend anybody to go to these companies as they are looking for all the features an adult diapers should have at a reasonable price.

The AB Universe brand is not as good as its other competitors they have less features than XP medical and Bambino brand what AB Universe brand is at higher cost to that consumers for there adult diapers on the market to date. My conclusion is if you want a better Brands they I would say stick with XP Medical and Bambino for a cheaper price and better features that we all know for our protection and needs.

If a AB Universe wants to compete with other competitors on the market they need to add more features and make their product at a lot less cosyly to the consumers. I know you say they get there supplies from China or other foreign country but the chart is right it show that there products are at higher price and they are going to lose a lot of customers and support from the AB community and competencts in the market places.

I'm sure if they can make an adult diaper with the same protection as we all knowing when we where babies but for adults without baby print and prints like pampers or huggies with all the modern features of today. There would be a large supply and demand for the target market for any adult diaper business or for non fetish or people like us on here.

The reason say is most adult diaper for incontinence are not made to same protection and feel as most modern baby diapers on the market today. I belong to a lot forum and large demand for adult diaper like this for people who are incontinence and want better diaper design and features for there needs. So I think if AB Universe can change their acting and see that there's a large market for this product type today would be able to have their products widly available to the consumer market for the AB Universe brand around the world.

AB Universe they can make their company grow from a small mom and pop business to a large corporate company like P.&G. Or Johnson and johnson's in a short time for the main reason this product is needed for better protection for people who suffer from incontinence issues around the world today.
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 12-Feb-2010 at 12:06.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    If the site basically shows the right specks of the products I can see that Bambino got the most features for their adult diapers brand. I see that XP medical is runner up to Bambino for good manufacturer of adult diapers.

So I would have to say from this chart that they are the good and reliable company for reasonable price adult diapers. I would recommend anybody to go to these companies as they are looking for all the features an adult diapers should have at a reasonable price.

The AB Universe brand is not as good as its other competitors they have less features than XP medical and Bambino brand what AB Universe brand is at higher cost to that consumers for there adult diapers on the market to date. My conclusion is if you want a better Brands they I would say stick with XP Medical and Bambino for a cheaper price and better features that we all know for our protection and needs.

If a AB Universe wants to compete with other competitors on the market they need to add more features and make their product at a lot less cosyly to the consumers. I know you say they get there supplies from China or other foreign country but the chart is right it show that there products are at higher price and they are going to lose a lot of customers and support from the AB community and competencts in the market places.

I'm sure if they can make an adult diaper with the same protection as we all knowing when we where babies but for adults without baby print and prints like pampers or huggies with all the modern features of today. There would be a large supply and demand for the target market for any adult diaper business or for non fetish or people like us on here.

The reason say is most adult diaper for incontinence are not made to same protection and feel as most modern baby diapers on the market today. I belong to a lot forum and large demand for adult diaper like this for people who are incontinence and want better diaper design and features for there needs. So I think if AB Universe can change their acting and see that there's a large market for this product type today would be able to have their products widly available to the consumer market for the AB Universe brand around the world.

AB Universe they can make their company grow from a small mom and pop business to a large corporate company like P.&G. Or Johnson and johnson's in a short time for the main reason this product is needed for better protection for people who suffer from incontinence issues around the world today.
    AB Universe can charge whatever the hell they want. A business' interests aren't the consumer, their primary interest is to make as much money as possible and if the the $10 premium you pay over Bambinos (prior to shipping on a case) is enough to deter you from buying them, then just wait for us "early adopters" to bring the price down.

It's a new product. They're trying to offset R&D, market testing, etc. Stop whining that they're screwing the AB community.

Adultbaby
    Incontinent

Look did't say screw people all did compair other brand from chart posted so why don't read before you start on people rude ass remarkes.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    Look did't say screw people all did compair other brand from chart posted so why don't read before you start on people rude ass remarkes.
    I guess I have a problem with people telling businesses how to conduct their business. If you have such good ideas, you should just use them yourself to benefit the community instead of going the non-productive route.

Babyfur
    Caretaker

well i just orded a sample of the Cushies and a pair of plastic panties ^_^.

I hope things go well

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

I just got mine delivered! I love em! I hope yall keep hating on em, so that i can keep ordering!!!!

Babyfur
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by galf32 View Post
    I just got mine delivered! I love em! I hope yall keep hating on em, so that i can keep ordering!!!!

how many tries do you have to get the tapes fitted correctly?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    how many tries do you have to get the tapes fitted correctly?
    Once lol

Quote Originally Posted by galf32 View Post
    FIrst we need HIGH RES PICTURES PLEASE!

Also I [begrudgingly] ordered a case of them too. Jeez! Almost $100 USD I wish I had a coupon for ABU like I do for Bambinos. If they had offered free shipping for orders $75 and over still it would be great, I might consider ordering more in the future but the inflated price with shipping is just too much! I hope they're good and their infamous poor customer service won't affect my order. If not, i'll come back and complain like everyone else (after calling my creditor) but if they pull through, of course i'll post to reflect that

who know's I hope i'm not disappointed!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

DId you get the pameprs scent? I always get them on my diapers from them. Ill try to take some pictures later tonight

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast