Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    BTW.. is it bad if this thread excites me? XD
    I know I'm a weirdo for that :P
    Sorry if I like talking about it
    Bobkitty, you freak!

J/k :P

As far as doin your business while sitting, I'd advise against simply trying to force it, as this *can* cause hemmrhoids if you strain those muscles too hard...Just stand up or squat(Hover over the chair a minute, can sit down when finished - since that's aparrently the goal of this, to sit down while in that state)

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've never had problem doing it while sitting.

Diaper Lover

meditate .
    get control of ur breathing, poo where u comfortable and control ur breathing while doing so .
    an just say to urself next time gotta go i'll control my breathing like i did when was comfortable.
    logistics play an important role too - square peg round hole,

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

When I've tried to force it, I've had a little trouble, but if I'm going when the urge hits, I don't. The only hassle with messing your diaper while sitting is that you are much more likely to get stuff out of the diaper - usually up your back or right out of the sides. If you are lucky, you'll get it to go up your front - which isn/t much better. There just isn't any room when you're sitting.

If you squat or stand and then sit, things seem to settle more nicely and stay in the back of the diaper where it belongs.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I have never really had a problem with messing while sitting I just lean fowar a little and let it go. You are right I have had problems with leakage out the top. It is much better to be standing or squatting but it all works for me.

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

A baby's poo is of a very different consistency - much softer. THis makes it easier to come out, in effect.

Adult poo is much more solid, and needs more space available to go in to. Because of this, there is not enough space when sitting.

mhhendu

I do it while lying in bed. I don't even need to sit up. Probably easier lying down because there's not as much weight on it.

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

I tried taking a dump in a diaper once when I was 16 years old... the clean up was rather unpleasant and I wondered how my parents did it for the first 6 years of my life LOL!

Unless I become incontinent I don't plan on ever doing that again.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDL View Post
    I tried taking a dump in a diaper once when I was 16 years old... the clean up was rather unpleasant and I wondered how my parents did it for the first 6 years of my life LOL!

Unless I become incontinent I don't plan on ever doing that again.
    Its easier if you have the house to yourself, you can just do a quick clean up and then take a shower. As long as all the solid stuff is either in the diaper or down the toilet then the shower gets rid of the rest in a couple of minutes.

LilLillyKitten

It's not THAT bad, AlaskanDL...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast