Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper Memories

Diaper Lover

I am about four years old during all of these stories, and they all really comprise my earliest memories of anything in my life, i've held onto them quite closely and not really shared them with anyone, but here goes, please be kind!

In the first at my grandparents house (who babysat for me often). I remember I had an accident at the time and my grandmother "threatened" to put me back in diapers if I had another accident. Needless to say, I had another "accident" (not such an accident this time) and much to my disappointment I was not diapered. I remember reminding my grandma of her threat to diaper me, something that I think shocked her, how often does a child remind an adult about a punshiment they are supposed to recieve O

Another time we were at home, it was probably around the same time, I was in daycare and we went for a walk in the local park (we had ropes where you held onto the hand holds so you wouldn't get lost!), while we were out I had to pee badly, I alerted one of the careteakers who tried to take me back to the daycare so I could use the toilet, but didn't make it and wet my pants halfway there. I remember she took me inside and went through the "spare pants" box. They only had some ugly pair of corduroy pants and I refused to wear them, saying i'd rather stay in my wet pants. This did not go over well, the caretaker tried to forcefully take my pants off and I fought back I think kicking her. She picked me up and took me over to the changing table, strapping me down, I think intending to just use that to keep me from hurting her while she put new pants on me. But, there were the diapers and not a few minutes later I found myself diapered and I remained so for the rest of the day (at least a few changes) until I got home and my mother removed them later (and then punished me for what I did to the teacher (I got spankings)).

And, finally, we were at my home and both of my parents were there and were cleaning out the house, one of the things they found was a box of my old diapers with perhaps 5 or 6 left. I think they both asked if either of them knew anyone with a baby who could use them but fortunately neither did. My mother suggested that I should just "use them up", my father objected that it would "confuse me". My mother, being my mother, ignored him and proceeded to just pick me up and put me on my old baby changing table (which was still in my bedroom) and diaper me (I don't even recall being asked if I wanted to!). I do remember that I was quite excited by it, I almost immediately ran into the bathroom (yes, it did confuse me, LOL!) and pooped in the diaper. My mother wasn't exactly thrilled by cleaning up dirty diapers again and said not to poop any more of them, but I do remember finishing the remaining diapers and gettng changed just like a baby then. I also remember that briefly after this the three of us were shopping in the supermarket and while passing the diapers I asked my father to buy some for me, he told me I was a big boy, didn't need diapers etc.. I protested a bit too much and recall getting punished for that one too, lol.

Between these last two events, totally the cause of my ABDLisim.

Those are some bizarre memories, roob!

There are a number I remember but I shall share this one:

We had been visiting my Uncle for the day up in London when I was 5. The return trip was by car and it was night by this stage. I was not a bedwetter, but my mum told me that I'd be asleep most of the time, and that there was unlikely to be a nearby services if I woke up needing to go. So she was going to have me wear a nappy however I should still use the loo before we left.
    I believe I slept for the entire journey, only half waking up when she carried me up to my room when we got home. At this point I was still half asleep, but I remember her undressing me, then checking if I was dry. I was, so instead of taking it off, she just put my PJs over the top and put me to bed in a nappy.

angelabauer

Much of what Roob shared brought back memories of my own childhood.

Because my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all wet when I was born, it was expected that around puberty all us girls would at least revert to bedwetting. Once I was sleeping through the night, Mom and my older sister Penny have told me my crib was moved into her room. My independent memory starts a few weeks before I turned four. There was an adult changing table in my parents' bedroom which Mom used for diapering toddlers and herself. One of my early memories was Penny also had a changing table long enough for an adult, although she was nine then. I was dry then, but Penny usually was diapered for bed by either Mom or Aunt Betsy. When I was seven Penny reached puberty and was taught to change herself. By then she had sometimes changed me for special events.

When our next younger sister Ruth was born for several months she shared a room with Aunt Betsy, who also had her own adult changing table. Later Ruth and I traded rooms, so she shared the room with Penny and I shared with Aunt Betsy.

Once our youngest sister Missy was born, to make room, Aunt Betsy moved next door with her folks, my Granny and Grandpa. Betsy kept her changing table, so Dad and Grandpa built me a new one. When Missy was sleeping she shared the room and changing table with me. After I reverted to bedwetting that table got more use, and still more when Missy also reverted to wetting days and night. I was only 8 the first time I diapered her.

Sure, those changing tables took up a lot of room, but we needed the cabinets under the tables to store enough gauze diapers. My current changing table was built by my husband using the same concept as Grandpa used. Ordinary stock kitchen base cabinets, one with all drawers, one with shelves, with 1 1/4" thick plywood top, safety rails at the head end, some foam padding covered with upholstery vinyl. The foot end has a step making getting up easier.

Unlike Roob none of us were spanked by our folks for anything. If any of us wanted to be diapered we only needed to ask politely. We were never teased within the family. A few times when Penny was 9 she asked to be pinned into a diaper as soon as she got home from school. Of course she was changed for bed since she never entirely had night bladder control.

Ruth and I did not ever wear diapers just for fun when we were kids. In fact Ruth came close to objecting to her diaper while on a trip. That was the only time I remember sensing Mom was itching to spank Ruth. She was always a whining up-tight brat, and still is today!

Like the rest of us Penny had some friends who did wet and more who did not. What surprised me was that occasionally after school one of Penny's friends (typically 5 years older than me) would ask Granny for a diaper. Hardly ever did any of my non-wet pals do that. Ruth had no close friends.

Missy is the best looking and tallest of us sisters. I was 17 and getting ready to start university. Missy was 12, had reverted to wetting and was already 2" taller than me. Before she learned to diaper herself it was hard for me to reach across her while pinning on her diaper.

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

My earliest memory of anything AB/DL stuff is when I went to some kind of event/class/something when I was about 5 or 6. At the whatever it was, they taught us how to put diapers on a baby (it was nondescript, and my sister had just been born, so I think my mom probably wanted some help, I forget now) by using a large stuffed animal as a "model" (for lack of a better term). Anyway, I had a stuffed bear that I used, and when we were done, we got to leave the diaper on the stuffed toy we used and take it home. However, when I got home, I had the urge to wear the diaper rather than keep it on the bear. I did so, without questioning how I would dispose of it. That was the problem, and so I got in trouble when my parents found it.
    After that, I didnt have any chances to wear again until we took my cousin in as a foster child (hes back home now, it was only temporary). However, I was 11-12 when this happened, and, also, I had urges to wear the whole time, but I never acted on it. However, the urges of course were present.
    After my cousin went back, I didnt have any situations until late into my 8th grade year (about a year later). I was usually really shy to sign out of class and go to the bathroom, since we only had 6 passes per marking period in middle school. However, I decided it was an emergency, and in the process of signing out of class, I accidentally wet myself. I didnt enjoy that, since it was in front of a bunch of people I knew, and my reputation was already pretty lousy, but after the incident, I became really paranoid about wetting, and so I kept considering getting pull up type underpants.
    All through high school, I took bathroom breaks between classes, just in case. After I graduated, I got a temporary job at Goodwill. Then one day I noticed someone donated some Tenas (they were absolutely junk, by the way) which I promptly bought "for my grandma". However, I used them, and wasnt impressed, but thought that it was probably (1) the brand (or 2) the sizing and absorbency wasnt right. It was the second one.
    However, my next purchase wasnt for a year after that, shortly after I got married to my now ex-wife. That was also when I joined this site, and so except for the past year or so, that explains pretty much everything. For the past year, Ive been wearing pretty much regularly (I havent used as much as Ive worn, since a lot of it is just for security), and so that sums it all up.

Sorry if that was tl;dr haha.

Diaper Lover

Hi--I'm new to the site but want to tell my first experience with diapers. I was 5 and my little bro was 3. We were close in size and he still wore diapers 24/7. I remember seeing a diaper commercial that caught my eye and thought how great it would be to wear a diaper again. I went up to my brothers room, took a diaper and put it on the best I could. I wet the diaper and mom came into my room and caught me. She was mad at me for putting on a diaper and wetting it becuase I was too old for diapers and not to do it again. Well since I did not wear it that long, I don't know if it was the same day or when I did it but I took another diaper and was in the process of putting it on when mom came into the room and caught me again. I remember he walking over to me and untaping the diaper, repositioning the diaper and diapering me. Of course I can't remember the exact wording but it went something like I don't know why all of a sudden you want to be in diapers but now you've gotten your wish your gonna wear diapers for a while since you want to wear diapers so bad. I know I spent several weeks back in diapers. I also remember during that time getting my diaper changed in public bathrooms and had people staring at me like omg, she is way to old to be in diapers. I do know my little bro was potty trained before I was repotty trained. When we went out, the diaper bag was packed for me and not my baby bro. All the diapers bought were for me. Several times we had to go some where, I was in a short dress which showed off my diaper all to well. Off and on, it was until I was about 7 1/2 ish before I was re potty trained.

Quote Originally Posted by Inpampers2 View Post
    --Cut--
    Mmhm, very likely... hold on while I go get the BS flag...
    Diaper Memories-bsflag.gif

Please, this is not a fantasy site. Now go make an introduction and contribute to the site properly.
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 01-Mar-2010 at 04:55. Reason: had to go get the BS flag... and add something...

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Inpampers2 View Post
    [unreal fantasy goes here]
    Hi there!

Please let me introduce you to a few rules of common courtesy on the net, and a few specific rules of this here forum:

(1) If you join a site, you introduce yourself first. It's common courtesy to do so, or do you always jump right into the action? Introductions go here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/

(2) If you think anyone here believes your story to be true, think again. Parents care about their offspring and usually possess half a brain cell to figure out that they shouldn't put their 7 year old sons into diapers and a dress in public. Not only will it cause ridicule to the kid, but also put their own position as a parent into a negative spotlight.
    - If you wish to write halfway realistic or tasteful stories, here's our stories forum: https://www.adisc.org/forum/stories-progress/
    - Fap material about preteen boys getting diapered, humiliated and feminized by their mothers should be disposed of on Deeker's Page - it's quite simply not welcome here. We prefer the real world!

In other words: Back to "Start", no $200 for you, and now start over. But do it properly this time. There's no "Get out of jail free"-card on ADISC!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hi there!

Please let me introduce you to a few rules of common courtesy on the net, and a few specific rules of this here forum:

(1) If you join a site, you introduce yourself first. It's common courtesy to do so, or do you always jump right into the action? Introductions go here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/

(2) If you think anyone here believes your story to be true, think again. Parents care about their offspring and usually possess half a brain cell to figure out that they shouldn't put their 7 year old sons into diapers and a dress in public. Not only will it cause ridicule to the kid, but also put their own position as a parent into a negative spotlight.
    - If you wish to write halfway realistic or tasteful stories, here's our stories forum: https://www.adisc.org/forum/stories-progress/
    - Fap material about preteen boys getting diapered, humiliated and feminized by their mothers should be disposed of on Deeker's Page - it's quite simply not welcome here. We prefer the real world!

In other words: Back to "Start", no $200 for you, and now start over. But do it properly this time. There's no "Get out of jail free"-card on ADISC!

Peachy

Just curious, but how much plausibility does that story gain when the person's profile lists her as female?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast