Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Memories

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Incontinent

My earliest diaper memories were from the time I was 3 and my parents gleefully tossed out the Luvs I was wearing because I was potty trained... or so they thought...

The only one i can remember is when i was in pullups and i would see the package under my nightstand...if only i had that package now >.>

My last vague memory of diapers was when I was I would say 3 or 4, my sister who was 13 or 14 at the time had friends over, and my mom and I were cleaning my room or something, anyway, I still had pull ups in my closet from a while ago, I decided to put one on, walked around with my mom, she mentioned not using them or she would be very mad, I never did but she ended up letting me wear them for a while, I think she said oh yeah I need to get rid of those. I also remember walking into the living room which, I never used to understand why my sister and her friends were laughing, I thought it was because of me, but they were watching a movie, I ran to my room crying and took it off. Yeah, last memory. Sorry if that is confusing :S.

Quote Originally Posted by luvs79 View Post
    My diaper memories are from when I was around 3 or 4 and was at my cousins house while mom was at work. I no longer needed diapers but my two cousins both wore them at night. I can rember being put in a pink luvs as it was still very early morning and i was still sleepy, so i was diapered just in case.
    another time I was at my great grandmas and same sinario was diapered in a pampers this time just like my cousins were. ever since then I have liked diapers and wore them on and off since. this took place around '83-'84 ish.
    They had the baby blue and pink colored diapers back around 1983? I thought those didn't come out until the late 80's, 1988 would be my guess.

As I mentioned in another thread, I do remember my dad taking me to vote for George Bush I when he won (1988). But like I said, I didn't realize until recently that I had not turned 3 then. Used to think I was like 4 but don't think I was still in diapers, must have just been potty trained.

I was at my aunts house when I was 3 almost 4 and I had a accident. She put me in one of my cousin's (who was 2) diapers. Saying i was too little to be out of diapers. My sister was laughing at me when my mom took me home. I did make the diaper crinkle while riding in the back seat. Mom put me back in underwear at home.

The intrest in diapers started from that point. My same aunt had another baby a year or two later. I was about 6. My mom watched her one nite and my aunt left her diaper bag at my house. I would always wake in the middle of the nite around the same time 2am or so. I woke snuck into the kitchen and grabbed one of the diapers and put it on in my bedroom. I crawled around on the floor in the light of the closet, loving the crinkles.

I didnt leave it on cuz i didn't want to get caught, my brother sleeping a few feet away. And my parents would be mad. I took it off and put it under my bed. I did put it on a few nites later. My parents did find it and I told them it was from one of my sisters dolls, and it somehow ended up in my room.
    All True

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    They had the baby blue and pink colored diapers back around 1983? I thought those didn't come out until the late 80's, 1988 would be my guess.

As I mentioned in another thread, I do remember my dad taking me to vote for George Bush I when he won (1988). But like I said, I didn't realize until recently that I had not turned 3 then. Used to think I was like 4 but don't think I was still in diapers, must have just been potty trained.
    luvs did not have blue diapers for boys in the early 80's. but they did have them for girls. All they were was pink plastic so they would look cute under dresses. they were still a unisex diaper though. if any one has any pictures of these diapers I would love to see them again. their was no tape pannel just pure pink plastic.

I really don't have many memories about diapers. I remember one time when I was like nine or ten when my mother had bought a doll for the girls at the daycare centre she worked at. With the doll came one of those doll diapers. When I first saw the diaper I didn't think much of it, it wasn't untill I was laying in bed that it'd be cool to try it on. I forgot all about the next day and didn't think about it again till it was too late and she had taken the doll to the daycare centre.

I never put much thought into diapers after that till I was like forteen, that's when I started making makeshift diapers from shopping bags and toilet paper.

maffew

One of my earliest diaper memories was from when I think I was 3 or 4, I spent alot of time at a babysitters house and was having a hard time adjusting, I didnt have my older sisters or my mom to watch me and the babysitter was often busy with little babies, she had a huge supply of Huggies, thick early 80s huggies woth elastic legging to hug your baby, i remember this well, because I hated the way pampers looked on babies, because at that time only huggies had elastic leg bands, at least they were not as good of a fit as huggies, I remember tge commercials about that too.

Anyways I had to sleep the night at the babysitters house, and I was often kinda sad and scared at night and for some reason I decided to sneak a huggies into my sleeping bag and try it on, it fit like a glove and I felt safe and cozy and fell asleep, I remember getting woke up by my sisters the next morning and them telling me I was a big boy and didnt need diapers anymore.

But that was it the defining moment for me as an AB, from that point on I always wanted diapers.

There is another memory though, I dont know if it preceeded the story I just told you, but it was from about the same time, I had a next door neighbor with 8 kids the youngest was close to my age and just recently potty trained, I think he asked me if I knew what number one and number two were, I didnt so he gave me a demonstration in the bush right next to his front door, his parents came out and got very mad and took him inside, and literally said something like if your gonna act like a baby your gonna be treated like one and began to diaper him, he was crying, and they closed the front door and told me to go home cause "Jack?" (I dont remember his name) couldnt play anymore. I remember being kinda jealous.

Adultbaby

The closest I come to a diaper memory, is more of losing them. I remember it was some warm day, I wanted to go out and play, but was not allowed to as I was being potty trained, and wondering what I did wrong because I was not allowed to go outside.