Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very sick! Diarrhea and diapers

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Whenever I did have something like that and diapers at the same time I wore just out of caution. Last time it happened was over the summer and the clean up sucked. Thankfully it wasn't a big episode.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I went down to Mexico when I was 21 and I got sick down there. I had really bad cramps and I had the runs. I did mess myself and it was real runny and it was not fun. it was great I could mess in any position I was in but I'd rather not have these messy accidents where I keep going all the time and using up so many diapers. Plus it also itched and I couldn't just reach into my diaper and scratch myself. I even had to stay in a messy diaper because I had no others to change into until we got back. I did have extras but I ran out of them. I had to wait till we got back to Montana and got our luggage and I had to take out my new pack of Goodnites and change in the restroom. Then I messed myself again in the car. Holding it in was painful and the only way to get rid of the bad cramps was to let it out. I even messed in my sleep that night.

So overall this is not something I would want to experiance. All those diapers I had to go through, the pain, the public accidents. It was a good thing I brought diapers on the trip, they came in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post

It definitely makes being sick a little more fun!

Any of you have any experiences similar to mine? I know it isn't exactly a good idea to be in contact with the soiled diapers so I've made sure to have a big stock of baby wipes and to change semi frequently.
    Use lots of baby powder on your bottom and you'll be ok. I wouldn't mind being sick so much if I were all diapered up and comfy

-Gus

Diaper Lover

This is one of those deals when your making the best out out of the situation. Hope you feel better.

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Ooh, nasty. A friend of mine had this kind of problem when he was 11. He was never TB or anything of the sort, but when he got really bad diarrhea and his mum made him wear Drynites to bed. He told me that when he woke up he'd crapped all through the night, in his sleep, but the nappy held it all (amazingly). Then, just as an experiment, he peed in it too (to save him trying to change early in the morning). That was also quite good for me. I had a close friend with a nearly full bag of Drynites that he was never likely to use again, so I borrowed them. I soaked one of them with lighter fluid and lit it. That looked awesome, he still thinks I burnt the rest of them too. Oh if only he knew.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Sissy / LG

Awwh. It's never fun to be sick. Diapers sound the way to go in this situation.

I try not to mess most of the time, but if you have the time, and nobody around, then a shower after a messy diaper and it'll be all well and good.

Hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    ...I just think a boy snuggled up, sniffling with his paci and footie pj's while hugging his plushie is just the sweetest more adorable thing ever.

:3c

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I had a bout with diarrhea a month or two ago. It helped being in diapers that is for sure. There were a few times where I thought I had to fart and got a shart instead. If I had been in my big boy underpants I would have certainly messed in them. During this time wearing thick diapers at night came in handy too. I woke up a few times during the night and filled my diapers with no problem at all and fell back asleep. I am also not one who likes to poop in my diapers too.

One time I was sick and in bed. I didn't wear a diaper and had to pee but was too weak to get up so I ended up wetting my bed. It still made me feel like a baby, but the clean up was too yucky so next time I think I'll wear some "protection."

Diaper Lover

They really are practical for this kind of thing. Had it before where I had to go out briefly and wearing diapers made it so much easier. I avoided messing them when out other than what I just couldn't hold and avoided being near anyone, then home, then it all came out. Immediate change.

I think it's better than just sitting on the toilet for the whole day.

But it seriously is very very nasty to clean up. I wouldn't wish to be in the situation, but I'm thankful for the diapers as a help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast