Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Pacifier use

Default Public Pacifier use

OK, hypothetically speaking, if any of you were not into *B/DLism, and you came across a reason to use a pacifier, would you?

I know a few years ago, it was fashionable to have and use paci's in the teenage crowd, but that had to do with the raver crowd and extacy use.

So... I wonder, if we started going out using our paci's, if society in general wouldn't have to big an issue with it.
    I seriously doubt anyone in the general public would see a teen or adult chewing on a pacifier, and automatically jump to the conclusion they are wearing a diaper. (well maybe the insecure jr. high bully would)

It seems like a reasonable jump in the right direction for our cause.

Personally, I think that we as ABDLs shouldn't have a cause or try to be accepted by others (mostly because this is just a fetish), but to each their own.

The thing is, I'd be pretty weirded out if I saw adults using pacifiers. I mean, teenage ravers are different from adults. I would never use a pacifier in public, other than maybe in the car.

So I don't think it's really a jump in the right direction, because I think people would be more weirded out than accepting of it. And after all, what's the big deal if we are accepted publicly or not?

Diaper Lover

I've often considered the idea. To an extent i find a paci highly stylish but i must admit i would be a bit weirded out to see people actually doing it. I guess it's kind of a fantasy i'll never act upon.

Lol maybe sometime in the future when *B/DL's get a bit more brave it can serve as an indicator as to who's a *B/DL I swear i think of the craziest things

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    Lol maybe sometime in the future when *B/DL's get a bit more brave it can serve as an indicator as to who's a *B/DL I swear i think of the craziest things
    And wear a t-shirt that says "I am a/n Adult/Teen Baby/Diaper Lover" (delete as applicable) in large baby blue/pink letters. As good an indicator as any, if we get brave enough.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    And wear a t-shirt that says "I am a/n Adult/Teen Baby/Diaper Lover" (delete as applicable) in large baby blue/pink letters. As good an indicator as any, if we get brave enough.
    and of course once we get brave enough we'll also wear diapers with that t-shirt hey if need be there's no limit

sorry got to laugh at myself but it wasn't in any form of seriousness just a really stupid never gonna happen idea

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Personally, I think that we as ABDLs shouldn't have a cause or try to be accepted by others (mostly because this is just a fetish), but to each their own.

The thing is, I'd be pretty weirded out if I saw adults using pacifiers. I mean, teenage ravers are different from adults. I would never use a pacifier in public, other than maybe in the car.

So I don't think it's really a jump in the right direction, because I think people would be more weirded out than accepting of it. And after all, what's the big deal if we are accepted publicly or not?
    This.

I think people should want to lower the discomfort of those around them in general not the opposite.

most of the pepole in this world are judgemental bastards.. in a word. no..

Diaper Lover

Few girls from my school used to use them, they didn't seem to care at all

Public pacifier use could become the new trend in smoking cessation.

And yet Football players all have their mouth guards attached to their helmets and look like paci users, and nobody says anything...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast