Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Diapering"

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Smile "Diapering"

Since I was a bed wetter from an early age. I have always been around diapers and people knowing I wet the bed. I have had my share of people diaper me. I would like to here how many of you have been diapered by someone and how many different people have diapered you. Add a short lill story on where you were, what they did, how you felt about it.

When I was around 5 or 6 I would go over to my aunts house for the weekend. One weekend about a hour or two befor bed time she went into my cousins room and she called me in. She said "I would like to know if you would like to wear one of your cousins diapers to bed, and if you do you would be able to sleep in her bed."
    I said yeah and she said then grab one from the closet and meet me in the bathroom. I grabbed one out of the bag and I remember thinking I really get to wear one! I was so happy. I walk into the bathroom and my aunt takes the diaper from my hand and said lay down. I remember feeling weird when she started taking my clothes off. She lifted my butt into the air and next thing i know I was diapered. She had me stand up and she put my shirt on me. She went to grab my pants but she asked me if I wanted to just wear my shirt and I instantly replyed YES. She opened the door and we walked out.
    This would become a nightly thing when I was over for the weekend. And this was just one of the reasons I loved going to my aunts for the weekend.

Butterfly Mage

Was your aunt a pedophile? That sounds like a Deeker story. I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I am saying that a 6-year-old is capable of putting on his own clothes, thus is capable of putting on his own diaper. Therefore your aunt acted inapproproately.

angelabauer

Do you mean to say that you had delayed toilet learning so that you always wet your bed until older than age six? That would be Primary Nocturnal Enuresis. Or, do you mean you had originally been toilet trained and reverted to bedwetting before you were five? That would be Secondary Nocturnal Enuresis.

Perhaps your Aunt was still using pinned cloth diapers? I can see why she would not expect a five year old to pin on his own diapers, especially if all this was prior to the introduction of disposable pull-ups or cloth-like disposables with Velcro tabs large enough to fit a 5 year-old. For the past 20 years the best advice for helping older kids who wet is to teach them to take a maximum of responsibility for their diapers and making their own beds. To do this the diapers or pull-ups need to be age appropriate. Of course back in the days when only pinned diapers were available it was normal for a responsible teenager or adult to pin on diapers for kids as old as 9 or 10.

How convenient that your girl cousin wore the same size diaper as you. Does this mean she also was 5 or 6 and still wet her bed? Can we assume your Aunt was sophisticated enough she kept a waterproof sheet on her young daughter's bed? It would be sort of silly to put a diapered child to bed without a waterproof sheet protecting the mattress.

What did your girl cousin have to say about seeing you in a diaper and shirt?

Clearly you were loved and supported by your Aunt and her immediate family. When you were sleeping at your own home during the week did you also wear diapers to bed? Who changed you for bed then? Obviously your Aunt understood you wanted to be diapered for bed at an age where a whole lot of children would object. Since you told us you loved going to your Aunt's house for weekends it well could be your diaper attraction had already started by the time you were 5. Did your Aunt ever diaper either you or her daughter during the day or afternoon while you were playing? For a confirmed young infantilist those appear to be ideal weekends. How old were you the last time your Aunt diapered you?

Quote Originally Posted by BugABoo View Post
    Since I was a bed wetter from an early age. I have always been around diapers and people knowing I wet the bed. I have had my share of people diaper me. I would like to here how many of you have been diapered by someone and how many different people have diapered you. Add a short lill story on where you were, what they did, how you felt about it.

When I was around 5 or 6 I would go over to my aunts house for the weekend. One weekend about a hour or two befor bed time she went into my cousins room and she called me in. She said "I would like to know if you would like to wear one of your cousins diapers to bed, and if you do you would be able to sleep in her bed."
    I said yeah and she said then grab one from the closet and meet me in the bathroom. I grabbed one out of the bag and I remember thinking I really get to wear one! I was so happy. I walk into the bathroom and my aunt takes the diaper from my hand and said lay down. I remember feeling weird when she started taking my clothes off. She lifted my butt into the air and next thing i know I was diapered. She had me stand up and she put my shirt on me. She went to grab my pants but she asked me if I wanted to just wear my shirt and I instantly replyed YES. She opened the door and we walked out.
    This would become a nightly thing when I was over for the weekend. And this was just one of the reasons I loved going to my aunts for the weekend.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Perhaps your Aunt was still using pinned cloth diapers? I can see why she would not expect a five year old to pin on his own diapers, especially if all this was prior to the introduction of disposable pull-ups or cloth-like disposables with Velcro tabs large enough to fit a 5 year-old.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...tml#post282832

I think it was disposables, wasn't it BugABoo? Here it says he's not yet tried cloth. Unless, you meant you haven't tried cloth as an adult.

It is quite a strange situation that an aunt would dress you in diapers, and I would be concerned if any children I worked with described any such things. It might be completely legit, but it might also seem inappropriate. In honesty, I am a little confused, as there are a few things that don't add up.

I myself never wore diapers for my night time problem until I got older (which was for sleeping somewhere other than my bed). I think I would be very embarrassed if someone else were to diaper me at that age.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Thanks for sharing what happened. I can understand at the age you were, your aunt putting a diaper on you. If she allowed you to do it alone, she wouldn't know if you were getting it on properly so that it wouldn't leak out during the night. Just because a kid can put their own cloths on, doesn't mean they truly can diaper themselves properly. This should be taught to the child at that age though so they can start taking responsibility for themselves.

Elli

Good point there. I know I still needed a bit of help getting dressed at that age, now I think about it more. And kids that age may well bed-wet. In that way, it's a very normal sounding story, but still, there's something that makes it seem less than comfortable.

Peachy

Regardless of whether or not the initial story is true or Deeker-type stuff, I'm a bit concerned about statements like these:

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Was your aunt a pedophile? That sounds like a Deeker story. I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I am saying that a 6-year-old is capable of putting on his own clothes, thus is capable of putting on his own diaper. Therefore your aunt acted inapproproately.
    I know your history and all, but what exactly is the problem with adults helping young kids with their clothes? Especially kids at the age of 6? Should adults only touch their kids with a 10 foot pole? I do believe that kids absolutely require physical human contact for their emotional well-being, and I see no problem when their parents provide just that: Ultimately, it's for the parents to ensure that they don't harm the kid. Yet, instantly assuming that any parents who gets within 2 meters of their kid are predators is way over the line.

Peachy

Countdown

I don't see what's so suspicious about the diapering-a-6-year-old-child bit. Putting on clothes is a lot different from putting on a diaper. To put it on properly, you have to lay down, put the tapes on, you know the whole nine yards. And that's not easy for a 6-year-old to do.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Estius View Post
    I don't see what's so suspicious about the diapering-a-6-year-old-child bit. Putting on clothes is a lot different from putting on a diaper. To put it on properly, you have to lay down, put the tapes on, you know the whole nine yards. And that's not easy for a 6-year-old to do.
    That would assume it is a diaper with tapes. Most children should be able to put on a pull on type commonly used today for enuresis without trouble. However I am surprised your aunt let you go without pants (or even asked), but I can't be a fair judge of your aunt as I was not there at the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast