Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generic Bedwetting Diapers

Xboxbaby

Default Generic Bedwetting Diapers

Quick question.

Is there any possibility that a generic brand of bedwetting diapers be better quality than leading brands like Goodnites or Underjams?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Highly unlikely. Even though the purveyors of house brands would like you to believe that there is no difference between them and the name brand, there very often is. It's not just a lack of advertising that makes them significantly cheaper than the name brands.

Butterfly Mage

My experience with generic diapers is that they are universally awful. They're uncomfortable, do a lousy job with skin protection, and they leak.

Agree, they're terrible. Goodnights aren't awesome, but they might be better than depends.

I've never even seen generic bedwetting diapers. Do they exist?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    Agree, they're terrible. Goodnights aren't awesome, but they might be better than depends.
    Goodnites are not better then depends, at least not the maximum brief diaper type ones. However they both suck when compared to nearly anything you order online.

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    Well, as far as my experience has been, anything can be better than depends. But I haven't tried goodnites, and doubt if I ever will, as I'm having a hard time losing weight At least depends are cheaper and more crinkly than most adult diapers today.

I wish they made larger Goodnites...

Butterfly Mage

I tried Goodnights once but I wasn't impressed. They have very little absorbancy.

Diaper Lover

i like goodnites and there than underjams cus they fall apart on me, but not better than depends max one. Goodnites are faster to get off or on. so goodnites are my fav.

Those cheap diapers are made to be changed more often, most hold 1 or 2 wetting at the most, I don't think any are made for overnight purposes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast