Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is "the most elite" adult pull-up

Default What is "the most elite" adult pull-up

I once made a topic on "plastic-backed pull-ups" and no one could give me any more advice than the "mexican version of Goodnites" which I don't have access to.

I'm sick of Goodnites and Underjams. I want something that is more towards what I'm aiming for.

I'm hoping someone here with experience can tell me what is the closest adult pull-up to this criteria (I hope it exists):

1 - Pull-up type
    2 - Plastic-backed (doubt anyone will be able to find one)
    3 - Adult size
    4 - Not the "MOST ABSORBANT AND THICKEST" (like many of you love) but more aimed towards moderate night protection
    5 - Slender design, could be worn under clothes like a goodnite or underjam
    6 - Absorbs faster than Goodnites and Underjams

I'm actually thinking about trying out a "small" size pull-up instead of "medium"-- why not, I can fit into both Goodnites and Underjams, so how would that size compare to an adult size small? I happen to like the size of Goodnites and Underjams, but they don't give enough room in the front, being they are specifically designed for people with undeveloped or barely developed genitalia. That and they leak if you wet fast or a normal adult bladder size.

If anyone could help me out with this, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for some slip on diapers to try out this year for bed so I don't have to mess with tapes. I like the thought of a pull-up style diaper, and they are fast and easy to get on and off, regardless of what people have to say about taking the pants all the way off to get them on-- I honestly know it's still faster.

Sorry I'm really rambling tonight, hope you all got the jist of it.

Diaper Lover

Good luck with that!

Ace
    Diaper Lover

Well, I've tried a number of adult sized pullups, and I've found some good and some not so good. If you can find them, Rite-Aid pharmacy's store brand are very good, get the overnight absorbency, they are the best. Aside from that, abena makes a pullup as well, and these are the most absorbent pullup I've ever tried. Also, Tena makes new gender specific pullups, these are the most underwear-like I've ever tried, but absorbency is lacking, it won't hold a full wetting, it's more designed for slight drips, about the same as a regular guard.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Incontinent

Try Assurance over-night pullups, they are similar to many other pullups, but they actually have leak-guards. They will help greatly, I'm sure.

They are all ugly, there are noting I have ever seen that looks as good as a goodnight or underjam, and I don't think I have ever seen a plastic backed one, they are suppose to be more like underwear than diapers therfore no plastic.

Wouldent know
    sorry i couldent be of help.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

My experience with adult pullups, is that they sag when wet. A heavy wetting will make them almost pull themselves right off your crotch (from the added weight of the urine). If the material was more stretchy like say GoodNites, (giving a tighter and more snug fit), they'd be much better. However, from what I've used they're very loose and unfitting even when they're dry and when they start to get puffy they pretty much slip right off your crotch. It's really frustrating, and it's also one of the main reasons why I'm currently not too interested in adult pullups.

The fact that they're not plastic backed doesn't really bother me, (since the actual PullUps brand are paper packed). But, if anyone does know a decent adult pullup I would be interested in trying them because they would be rather helpful for wearing in public. The only problem with pullups, (besides the sagging), is that changing is a hassle because you have to remove your pants, (and sometimes even your shoes if need be).

Diaper Lover

Tranquility also makes pull-up's. I have yet to try them, but I want to, as I like their ATN diaper. Anyone tried the Tranquility pull-up?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Incontinent

1 - Pull-up type
    2 - Plastic-backed (doubt anyone will be able to find one)
    3 - Adult size
    4 - Not the "MOST ABSORBANT AND THICKEST" (like many of you love) but more aimed towards moderate night protection
    5 - Slender design, could be worn under clothes like a goodnite or underjam
    6 - Absorbs faster than Goodnites and Underjams

^Point of the thread.^

The Assurance overnight underwear meets criteria 1, 3, 4, and 6. I wouldn't call them slender compared to depend, but they don't leak when you actually pee in them. They hold a pretty good amount and are available at any walmart. In general, adult pullups aren't made for fast voids. These are the only pullups I know of that aren't mail order that have leak guards.

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

I use the Tranquility brand over night's. They work great for day use but night, NO way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast