Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noisiest Diapers?

Adultbaby
    Incontinent

Default Noisiest Diapers?

Hiya everyone,

What's your opinion on the noisiest/most crinkly/non discreet adult diaper on the market. I think Dry Comfort's are the loudest I've worn. Even with jeans on, it' still pretty obvious I have a diaper on. And it's not cause they're thick, as I'm sure most of you know. They are LOUD!

tommy

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Dry comforts are the loudest, and cheapest quality...

Depends are noisey as well.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

Tranquility ATN can be noisey as well

I find noise to be an indication of cheaper plastic. The nicer plastic backed diapers are going to feel soft and pliable, and thus not as crinkly. That said, if you want crinkly, go for store brands if you can still find them.

Diaper Lover

the cvs brand is very noisy, more so than depends. jeans usually help, but otherwise noisy.

The loudest I have ever worn were Secure X Plus, I love the noise....

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I found these to be much noisier than the Secure X-Plus. Unfortunately, aside from that, they're really poor diapers, not even as good as Depend Fitted Maximum Protection. Poor quality control as well, since I found missing tapes just in the single bag I received. Still, if you're all about embarssing noise, these should turn that particular crank.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by Luvpampers View Post
    Tranquility ATN can be noisey as well
    I find this to be true. They seemed to be noisier than Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    I find noise to be an indication of cheaper plastic. The nicer plastic backed diapers are going to feel soft and pliable, and thus not as crinkly. That said, if you want crinkly, go for store brands if you can still find them.
    I hear you bro! Depends plastic quality is usually bog standard for store brands (the plastic ones anyway) So that explains the noise. The top of the line ones (abenas, etc) have tightly wrapped plastic, reducing noise.

Some of the higher brands have crinkly plastic too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Same here. That huge taping zone crinkles like no other. It is impossible to pull a tab off of it without making a huge ruckus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast