Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best adult pull-ups?

Diaper Lover

Default What are the best adult pull-ups?

What are the best adult pull-ups?

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

That's easy...NONE!

Adult 'pullups' are meant for light (mild) incontinence and thus are not what one would call terribly effective in containing a bladderful of urine!

However, the people at Magic Medical give the following as a guide:

Adultbaby

I keep saying it but I'm going to say it again. I think moli-mobiles are excellent. Contain around 2 full bladders (my full bladders) and are very comfy. Can smell a bit though.
    Discreet too.

Diaper Lover

I've been sorely disappointed by all the ones I've tried. I have no plans to try any more.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    That's easy...NONE!

Adult 'pullups' are meant for light (mild) incontinence and thus are not what one would call terribly effective in containing a bladderful of urine!

However, the people at Magic Medical give the following as a guide:

Do you know where I can get Tranquility Overnight Underwear?

Also, do you know how much they cost?

I've had some pretty decent pullups, but I can't remember which brands. Sorry. Of course they aren't as good as regular diapers though.

Tigger

I tried tena pants and they were very good, held 2 large wettings ok an they were quite comfy. I have also tried Depend super underwear and it isn't too bad either but only available in Australia. I honestly don't know why people are so against pullups. I know they aren't as good as actual diapers but they are still good, especially when that is all you can get a hold of.

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by babynaruto1 View Post
    Do you know where I can get Tranquility Overnight Underwear?

Also, do you know how much they cost?
    I was going to respond to this with :google2: but then I realised I'd already given the answer in my previous post...MAGIC MEDICAL...oh look there's the link again! SERIOUSLY!!!

Of course if that wasn't enough for you...I'd suggest you try MAGIC MEDICAL!

They have them for $16.50/bag (18 med, 16 lg or 14 x-lg per bag), or $73.00 for a case of 80 size small, and they have a sale on size med - x-lg...only $66.00 for a case of 72 med, 64 lg or 56 x-lg.

SHIPPING for 1 bag will cost $13.78 to California. Shipping is included in the price of a case. HOWEVER, they do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I was going to respond to this with :google2: but then I realised I'd already given the answer in my previous post...MAGIC MEDICAL...oh look there's the link again! SERIOUSLY!!!

Of course if that wasn't enough for you...I'd suggest you try MAGIC MEDICAL!

They have them for $16.50/bag (18 med, 16 lg or 14 x-lg per bag), or $73.00 for a case of 80 size small, and they have a sale on size med - x-lg...only $66.00 for a case of 72 med, 64 lg or 56 x-lg.

SHIPPING for 1 bag will cost $13.78 to California. Shipping is included in the price of a case. HOWEVER, they do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
    I do not have $16.50 .

Diaper Lover

I have used the Tena / Serenity "underwear". In the "Super Plus" absorbency. I mainly use pull-ups after any long (2-3 days continuous) use of diapers for those almost didn't make it to the toilet moments. I have no doubt that if I were to go 24/7 wearing for any significant period of time (months) I would become incontinent.

cpndl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast