One so good it is worthy of being an article?
If you have, you can nominate it for article status!
To do this, create a new thread in the requests forum.
- The title of the requests thread should be "article nomination".
- The message itself should include a link to the exact post that you wish to nominate.
To get the exact link for a post, simply:
- Go to the post.
- Right-click on the "#number" at the top right of the post, e.g: "#3".
- Select "Copy link location" (Firefox) or "Copy Shortcut" (Internet Explorer). This will copy the link to your clipboard.
- Use CTRL+V to paste the link into your requests thread, so we can easily find the exact post you're nominating.
If your nomination is accepted, you will likely earn +1 reputation for your troubles.